• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Melbourne Heart FC

bjw

bjw
Blackadder said:
Ahhh the money hungry grub goes to another club..oh well now extra fuel to fire for the Cove.

he scored the goals which basically won them the premiership (agaisnt perth and melbourne). Not to mention melbourne are their biggest rivals...

all is forgiven i would think.

kevrenor

Jesus said:
Have confirmed Westpac as sponsor for 3 years
Late name change to Melbourne Smoothies FC

Hey, what do hearts have to do with banks?
--------------------------------------------
Premiership Winning Goalkeeper Bolton Signs For Heart
Tuesday, 16 February 2010

Clint Bolton
Inaugural Melbourne Heart FC Goalkeeper Clint Bolton.

Melbourne Heart FC has filled a key position on its 2010/11 Hyundai A-League playing roster by signing former Qantas Socceroo Clint Bolton.

Bolton has signed a multi-year deal to become the Hearts first-ever keeper and is set to play a pivotal role in the teams inaugural campaign.

Heading into another final series, Bolton is playing possibly the best football of his career, setting a Hyundai A-League record with 12 clean sheets in a season as a part of the competitions most miserly defence, helping Sydney FC to its first Premiers Plate.

Head Coach John vant Schip says Boltons acquisition marks an important step in the development of the Heart squad.

Clint has proven over time to be one of the most professional and outstanding goalkeepers in Australia. He leads by example and is the perfect person to have in goals when are you are starting a football club, he said.

Keepers of Clints quality, if they can remain fit, get better as they mature. A player like Edwin van der Sar, for example, signed for Manchester United when he was 34 and has now won three championships and a European Cup.

A stellar shot stopper with a commanding aerial presence, Bolton is arguably the most consistent Australian goalkeeper of the past decade, featuring in five domestic Grand Finals for three Championships, including the 2005/06 Hyundai A-League decider, keeping a clean sheet as Sydney FC claimed the title.

Alongside a string of personal accolades, Bolton starred for Sydney FC in the 2007 AFC Asian Champions League as the Sky Blues came agonisingly close to knocking out eventual winners Urawa Red Diamonds as well as finishing fifth at the 2005 FIFA Club World Cup.

The 34-year-old has amassed over 400 first team appearances across a remarkable 18-year professional career that has seen him earn selection for the national side at all age levels, including four senior caps for the Qantas Socceroos and the FIFA U/20 World Cup.

midfielder

Jesus said:
Have confirmed Westpac as sponsor for 3 years

WOW WOW WOW

OMG.This is huge NEWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Westpac WOWWWWWWWwwwwwwwww

http://www.melbourneheartfc.com.au/default.aspx?s=aleague_newsdisplay&id=32610

northernspirit

big news for the league really, as for what the actual $ value is who knows but its good to have such a large company investing in football... looks better than "jims plumbing" for example :D

Harsulas_SFC

And Bolton being photographed in a Heart shirt while still playing a finals series with SFC?  Classy stuff right there.

EDIT: And then bags what is still his current club in an interview while standing there wearing his new clubs bloody polo, 2 days before a finals match!!!!  Kick him out, Ivan between the sticks.  What a total dog of an act  :redcard:

Forum Phoenix

Sorry Harsulas but lmao on fox sports tonight.
Just won the premiership for the first time and he sticks it to you guys big time.
Obviously just a LITTLE jaded about being dumped.

But tbf you were warned...

I mean the number of time we've sung Bolton's a wanker chants is just staggering.
:tophat:

radar

ImageResizer.ashx

autobot-symbol.png

WOKWOKWOKWOK

Jesus

Jesus
http://www.mediafire.com/?gmzmozm3mtm#1

A link to heart membership package. Looks pretty decent

Also love the away kit

adz

Staff member
Jesus said:

Also love the away kit

dunno about that... membership package looks like what the Mariners have had for seasons 1-5
actually looks like less, as they don't have the mini-scarf etc
and I think they are taking the piss with BABY memberships!

Jesus

Jesus
adz said:
Jesus said:

Also love the away kit

dunno about that... membership package looks like what the Mariners have had for seasons 1-5
actually looks like less, as they don't have the mini-scarf etc

I really meant the lay out etc.

Prices i think are basically equal to victory, except for the GA family with 4 kids which i think is a good idea

marinermick

adz said:
Jesus said:

Also love the away kit

brilliant initiative and getting them from birth!!!!

if i had a baby i would happily pay $25 for the benefits listed and to give him/her the chance to say they have been a mariners member since birth in later years

Harsulas_SFC

IF SFC had a baby membership my kids will have them, but I guess we'll just have to settle with the knowledge that they were attending SFC trainings at 2 weeks, their first games at 4 weeks and national services by 4 months  :thumbup:

adz

Staff member
Okay I guess it's not bad if someone can say they are 21 and have been a member for 21 consecutive years etc, but hopefully that doesn't mean babies that are not members have to buy tickets on game day or not get access to post match functions etc.

Harsulas_SFC

adz said:
Okay I guess it's not bad if someone can say they are 21 and have been a member for 21 consecutive years etc, but hopefully that doesn't mean babies that are not members have to buy tickets on game day or not get access to post match functions etc.

?? That won't happen.  Most venues/clubs at the moment say a child needs to be 4 before they pay.  This is just a way to get a sneaky few extra $$$s while promoting to families, particaulrly with the lifelong membership culture that they seem to have in Tardistan.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred