• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Melbourne Away - Round 20

soundsdifferent

MattSimon said:
soundsdifferent said:
becausee we notice the spec in our eye rather on focusing on the spec in the other teams

What is a spec

its just means on this webpage we comment on the negitives of the mariners rather than wasting our time commenting on the negitives of other team

Gav...

marinermick said:
serious14 said:
shadyphinn said:
Prior to the Red the other night he had a solid game - nothing went in from the left if you recall.

Archie's goal???

foul for hernandez freekick

I dont know what game you were watching, but Alex Wilkinson committed the foul on Hernandez and Pedj Bojic was at fault for the Thompson goal as he was caught metres away from his opponent which at the time happened to be Thompson.

Yes i am a fan favourite of Heff but he hasnt had the confidence he used to have before the injury. I believe that a Socceroos call up might give him some more confidence, but he must be down on himself for getting sent off.

Bear

Gav... said:
marinermick said:
serious14 said:
shadyphinn said:
Prior to the Red the other night he had a solid game - nothing went in from the left if you recall.

Archie's goal???

I dont know what game you were watching, but Alex Wilkinson committed the foul on Hernandez and Pedj Bojic was at fault for the Thompson goal as he was caught metres away from his opponent which at the time happened to be Thompson.

Yes i am a fan favourite of Heff but he hasnt had the confidence he used to have before the injury. I believe that a Socceroos call up might give him some more confidence, but he must be down on himself for getting sent off.

They are responding directly to shadyphinn's comment Gav

Please read more carefully before responding in the future ;)

What is wrong with his response - his comments are 100% correct -
And as for the earlier post I am not a relative of hef's (nearly fell off my chair laughing with that one !!) - just a fan - as I am of all ALL the Boys wearing ......."THE BADGE"

Gav...

Bearinator said:
Gav... said:
marinermick said:
serious14 said:
shadyphinn said:

Archie's goal???

They are responding directly to shadyphinn's comment Gav

Please read more carefully before responding in the future ;)

I was only just correcting the mistake of other people!

Bear

I fail to see how your post corrected any mistake. Serious and Mick proved Shady wrong. He said "nothing went in from the left if you recall" and if you read correctly and watched the game, you would know that Shady is 100% incorrect. Not once did Serious or Mick mention whos fault the goals were, only the FACT that they came from the left.

shadyphinn, well done, you have established that the players wearing yellow and blue play for CCMFC....... other than that, whats your point? As keensy clearly pointed out, players are paid to play well, as employees. CCMFC will be around long after Heff leaves, again, and long after any player leaves.

Why should paying fans not tell a player when he is not playing well I ask you?

I am sorry but I just tend to support the players  - as well as the Badge, - even after they have gone.  I have followed Meggsy's career with interest even now in the Danish League (abeit injured at present), still love watching Tommy even if he is with MV and feel very sorry for the flogging aloisi is copping down the road.  I agree hef's form against Roar was pretty bad and the red card was just plain stupid, but I really hope he can come back bigger and better from his year out and do us proud in the ACL - I have faith that he will.  A boost like the socceroo call up may be just what he needs to spur him on that bit more.  I think he just needs more game time to get that confidence back and hopefully we can get through the next few games in his absence & still be up for contention.

Bear

shadyphinn said:
I am sorry but I just tend to support the players  - as well as the Badge

There is nothing wrong with that at all. Thats your opinion, and your entitled to that as a fan

The same goes for everyone else on this fans forum though. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, thats the beauty of it. People will respect you more around here if you realise that, and dont try and force your opinions on them, by telling them what they should think.

brett

I'm backing you Gav!

shady was talking about heff's game down the left. Serious and Mick took that out of context and talked about huge errors by wilko and pedj towards that side, but heff had nothing to do with them.

Not to say that Heff had a great game, but the goals certainly didn't come down to him.

marinermick

brett said:
I'm backing you Gav!

shady was talking about heff's game down the left. Serious and Mick took that out of context and talked about huge errors by wilko and pedj towards that side, but heff had nothing to do with them.

Not to say that Heff had a great game, but the goals certainly didn't come down to him.

bah-humbug, how did i take "nothing went in from the left if you recall" out of context

it was clear as daylight and i was referring specifically to that comment, not on the actual game players played

MattSimon

marinermick said:
bah-humbug, how did i take "nothing went in from the left if you recall" out of context

Vuko's left, view from TV's left, south end's left, north end's left, east's left, west's left, which one is the right left?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred