• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Melbourne Away - Round 20

brett

marinermick said:
brett said:
I'm backing you Gav!

shady was talking about heff's game down the left. Serious and Mick took that out of context and talked about huge errors by wilko and pedj towards that side, but heff had nothing to do with them.

Not to say that Heff had a great game, but the goals certainly didn't come down to him.

bah-humbug, how did i take "nothing went in from the left if you recall" out of context

it was clear as daylight and i was referring specifically to that comment, not on the actual game players played

Well, it would be more appropriate to say your replies were off-topic/irrelevant to shady's post then.

It was pretty clear he was talking about Heff's defensive performance, not the team's general defensive play down the left.

marinermick

brett said:
marinermick said:
brett said:
I'm backing you Gav!

shady was talking about heff's game down the left. Serious and Mick took that out of context and talked about huge errors by wilko and pedj towards that side, but heff had nothing to do with them.

Not to say that Heff had a great game, but the goals certainly didn't come down to him.

bah-humbug, how did i take "nothing went in from the left if you recall" out of context

it was clear as daylight and i was referring specifically to that comment, not on the actual game players played

It was pretty clear he was talking about Heff's defensive performance, not the team's general defensive play down the left.

well, it was misconstrued by both serious and I, and probably many others on the forum, so it could not have been "pretty clear"

serious14

marinermick said:
brett said:
marinermick said:
brett said:
I'm backing you Gav!

well, it was misconstrued by both serious and I, and probably many others on the forum, so it could not have been "pretty clear"

Speak for yourself.  :p

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

So Musc**t gets off....we all knew this would happen.

While the FFA judiciary's lack of integrity has never been in doubt, this seems to cement all concerns in place.  Very concerning - how can they ask us to support a game that isn't administered fairly?

How on earth can the FFA ignore such a blatant case of violent conduct?  I have to admit, I'm feeling very disillusioned by the judiciary right now - Considering how hopelessly inconsistent the entire concept of video review is.....I think something seriously needs to be done if the FFA wants to convince the fans that the HAL is being administered fairly, without fear or favour.

Bloody disgrace, this is beyond a joke.  I'm reminded of the NRL judiciary a few years ago - when they clearly had no integrity nor competence, which angered fans enough that a LOT left the game.

When a player who everybody knows gets away with BLATANT red card offences, week in, week out, gets away with something that the referee hasn't addressed, but has clearly been caught on camera, and been brought to the attention of the media.....well, it certainly doesn't make the FFA look good at all.

MattSimon

Musc**t gets in the ear of the ref the whole game, even during play. And he's apparently pretty effective. So I can understand refs missing certain things on the day.

But what I don't get is how a video juduciary, who watch the game in a vacuum (Hoover) and are detached from the high emotion down on the pitch, can let this guy tap balls and do whatever other crimes he did (too many to recall).

FFA, FFS!

Guns of Melbourne

May have gone off the assumption that Simon does not have balls to be tapped.

(take that in jest. The FFA dropped the ball again, and it doesn't always work in Melbournes favour.)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred