• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Matildas - AFC Womens Asian Cup

turbo

10 play is showing all the other games, it’s just a shame the platform is rubbish and limited to 25 FPS.
Speaking of which @Shaun Mielekamp does the APL have any line to someone at 10 with enough pull to suggest a change? I find it really weird that 10 would acquire a bunch of rights becoming the home of football only to have their streaming service deliberately making the content less enjoyable. To the point where it almost discourages watching it.

Ironbark

There still seems like massive differences in user experience with 10play too. Has worked perfectly me so far

turbo

There still seems like massive differences in user experience with 10play too. Has worked perfectly me so far
It’s a difference in standards. The platform is 25 fps, that’s not an opinion that’s fact. Best internet in the world wouldn’t change that. If you watch on a smaller screen it’s more tolerable, if you’re not picky or used to watching NPL streams you might not care.
Tonight if you want to test it out flick between 10play showing he Matilda’s and the FYA broadcast. Same international feed but FTA will be a lot smoother.

turbo

Just to be clear that's a tongue in cheek joke. I agree that if they're going to focus on promoting and running football they need to put out the best product possible
Lowering my standards is the most viable solution to be fair. I can settle in to it as the game goes on but it's jarring to begin with especially and makes a somewhat niche product less appealing needlessly. I just don't understand how anyone at 10 could test it and say yep this is fine.

scottmac

Suspended
Lowering my standards is the most viable solution to be fair. I can settle in to it as the game goes on but it's jarring to begin with especially and makes a somewhat niche product less appealing needlessly. I just don't understand how anyone at 10 could test it and say yep this is fine.
It's the only solution tbf. I'm sure in time they will improve the standard. Being in Mumbai would they be in control of this broadcast?

turbo

It's the only solution tbf. I'm sure in time they will improve the standard. Being in Mumbai would they be in control of this broadcast?
They just get the feed. But the platform cant show it any higher than 25fps. FTA broadcast looks great with zero motion issues.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami