• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Match Prediction Thread

Bear

Shut up nerds

Result: Scum 2-1 Us
Scorers: Holland, Griffiths (the lesser of 2 c**ts), Hutch
Crowd: Sold out or close to it
Man of the Match: Laybut  ;D no seriously, that new ching chong bloke
Key Incident: Hutch get pelted with shit as he scores at their end. Holland gets pelted with shit as he scores at our end. Joel to get called a c**t by even my mother :eek: Gary van van to carry on like a pork chop after the game as they want the final at home

serious14

Result: 1-1
Scorers: Tommy P, J. Griffiths (they've got no-one else)
Crowd: 25 645
Man of the Match: To the protestations of GVE, Jedinak will own their midfield all night
Key Incident: In the final minutes Matty Simon is away on goal, only to be cut down by one J. Griffiths who is running back desperately in defence, thus earning himself a red card and ruining his teams chances in the return leg.

Omni

Result: 1-0
Scorers: Kwasnik or Aloisi 78'
Crowd: 26 000 (15k of which wear yellow)
Man of the Match: Jedinak given they thought he wasn't there
Key Incident: Covic stomps on Petrovski not picked up by the referee and he is let off midweek

And Laybutt is out, read your previews people!

Gav...

Result: 2-1 (mariners win)
Scorers: Aloisi 52', J Griffiths 78', Simon 89'
Crowd: Full House (26,000) Lots of Yellow!!!!
Man of the Match: Jedi (as he shits allover the top of their midfield
Key Incident: James Holland fouls Checkers when the mariners are attcking and gets red carded!!!

C'MON MARINERS  :eek:verhead:

marinersman

Scorers: JA (like evry other week)
Crowd: 25,591
Man of the Match: Tommy after he sets up JA's goal with a pin point cross from the right flank
Key Incident: GVE falls off his chair in shock and breaks a leg when he sees Jedi walk out at the start of the match leaving scum coachless and hopeless

rosko

:piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: Thats great.. That would be good to see... Especially if he had Griffiths sitting next to him because he's on the same number of cards.. 

Mariner Girl

Result: 2 - 1 to us
Scorers: Girfriend Griffiths
            John Aloisi and Tony Vidmar (see below)

Crowd:  Sellout
Man of the Match:  Tony Vidmar (see below)
Key Incident: In the 89th minute locked at 1:1, Tony brings the ball up over the half way mark, runs out of steam and thinks, stuff it - I"ll have a crack here and lobs the ball over everyone's heads and into the back of the net to win us the match. HAPPY HAPPY DAYS  :pirashoot: :piralaugh: :pirashoot: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

P.S. No - I have not be drinking.. ;) ;)

bradley

Scorers: Simon
Crowd: who cares its newcastle
Man of the Match: Pondeljak
Key Incident 1: simon scores in last minute of injury time.....
Key Incident 2: Griffiths gets sent off for spitting the dummy after simon scores

Mariner Girl

Atomic said:
are u sure Viddy's goal wasn't an own goal???  ;)

(Sorry mate... just joking  :))

No - the crystal ball definitely had Covic's ugly head upfront.
We will all be in a spinout if it really did happen. If it does, you all owe me a drink  :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy:

Tassiemariner

Result: 0-0
Scorers: n/a
Crowd: 24,889
Man of the Match: Vukovic
Key Incident: Breeze sends off Jedinak for "hacking" c*ntface but he dived. C*ntface and Holland have 15 shots on goal all saved by vukovic.

S

soccersensei

Result: 2-1 Mariners
Scorers: Simon, Petrovski
Crowd: Sell out
Man of the Match: Mathew Breeze
Key Incident: In a freak moment of clarity, Breeze recognises his own complete and utter stupidity and promptly sends himself off.
This one decent act in his otherwise woeful career, earns him man of the match.

P

Pete

Result : 1-1
Scorers: Holland (16') & Vukovic (92') [well, some day he'll score from those last minute corners he runs up for  :-[ ]
Crowd: Damn near sell out :headbounce:
Man of the Match: Spencer (all his backpassing keeps the pressure on his defensive line, instead of looking to move up the field) :vhappy:
Key Incident: Omni actually attends a Sunday game. :thumbup:

P.S. If all this does actually happen they'll be carting me out of the ground in a stretcher!

fedelta

Well I played this game on FIFA this morning and won 5-0. So..
Result: 5-0
Scorers: Aloisi 2, Petrovski 2, Owens
Crowd: 24,872
Man of the Match: Jedinak
Key Incident: The western grandstand collapses due to shit maintenance.

Omni

Pete said:
Result : 1-1
Scorers: Holland (16') & Vukovic (92') [well, some day he'll score from those last minute corners he runs up for  :-[ ]
Crowd: Damn near sell out :headbounce:
Man of the Match: Spencer (all his backpassing keeps the pressure on his defensive line, instead of looking to move up the field) :vhappy:
Key Incident: Omni actually attends a Sunday game. :thumbup:

P.S. If all this does actually happen they'll be carting me out of the ground in a stretcher!

Not happening, I love CCM with a passion but I really can't do Sunday games, and I'm glad that my support hasn't been questioned. Luckily the 6pm kick off means I can catch the 2nd half, I was tempted to buy a ticket for the 2nd leg, but I don't want to take a ticket away from someone who can see the whole match so I'll watch the 2nd halves on Fox. :tv:

Also keep in mind the win/loss ratio on Sundays since I've kept my church commitments over the Mariners, I'm not saying that I have anything to do with it, I'm just saying look at the stats.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred