• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Match Prediction Thread

brett

Result: 0-0
Scorers: none
Crowd: 23,828
Man of the Match: Jedinak
Key Incident: Kwas to break Griffo's nose.

Deej

Result: 1-1
Scorers: Griffiths, Aloisi
Crowd: 25,421
Man of the Match: Griffiths
Key Incident: Refs call for a foul on Griffiths to score from the spot

Mariners to score first

Jocwa08

Ok i was on this forum the other night reading bout Aloisi
and my mind drifted off, into thoughts bout the match.
So i think it will be...
Result: 1-0 Mariners
Scorers: Aloisi
Crowd: 24378
Man of the Match: Danny Vukovic
Key Incident: Durante takes down sasho in the box to give aloisi a penatly to put past covic

Andy

Result: NUJ 1-1 CCM
Scorers: Aloisi, Griffiths
Crowd:24898
Key Incident: Their new Korean signing has his legs broken in a tackle from Jedinak.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
RIGHT, here we go
result...CCM 1 - SCJets 0
crowd....thousands of boguns and us
MOM: danny V
Key incident: joel griffiths red carded for nothin in particular cause breeze is the ref

skilbeck

Result: 2-0
Scorers: Kwasnik x 2
Crowd: 24,451
Man of the Match: Vukovic
Key Incident: Newcastle score a penalty (EDIT- Penalty kick) early in the game, which Danny saves

CCM-JAM80

Result: NEW 1 - CCM 2
Scorers: NEW (Bridge) CCM (Aloisi, Hutchinson)
Crowd: Just under a sell out
Man of the Match: Hutchinson
Key Incident: Late goal by Aloisi secures win due to defensive blunder from Newcastle.

mariners4ever

Result: 2-2
Scorers:holland, griffiths, aloisi, simon
Crowd:25 999
Man of the Match: simon
Key Incident: jedi to break either spencer or hollands leg with 2 seconds left in the game, hutch to get sent off for telling the bogans that we're the premiers

Andy

I would love nothing more than to see Hutcho score and celebrate in front of the Squadrunts.

CCM-JAM80

I would love nothing more than to see Simon score his first goal which proves to be a the definitive moment of the game ... fingers crossed.

FFC Mariner

Result: 1-1
Scorers: Boogs & Bridge
Crowd: 25,845
Man of the Match: Jedi
Key Incident:Breeze fails to award scum a nailed on penalty

S

striker

Result: 2 : 0
Scorers: gumprecht 79' Simon 90+
Crowd: ~ 6 K us ~ 22K bogan = ~ 27 - 28 K
Man of the Match: gumprecht
Key Incident:  Van Eggmond getting red carded for dissent.. repeatedly telling referee Breeze that Jedinak should not be on the field as he has to many yellows.....  :piralaugh:

skilbeck

striker #9 said:
Key Incident:  Van Eggmond getting red carded for dissent.. repeatedly telling referee Breeze that Jedinak should be on the field as he has to many yellows.....  :piralaugh:

And keeps whinging that the Grand Final they arent gonna have to worry about should be hosted in Newcastle

Deej

skilbeck said:
Key Incident: Newcastle score a penalty early in the game, which Danny saves

??? hey? lol

Should it not read Danny saves a penalty early in the game, you can't score a penalty if it's saved lol

skilbeck

DJ said:
skilbeck said:

??? hey? lol

Should it not read Danny saves a penalty early in the game, you can't score a penalty if it's saved lol

oops my bad, i meant they "score" as in win a penalty kick from a mariner infringement in the box. Ill try to be less ambiguous with my language in the future :)

brett

DJ said:
skilbeck said:

??? hey? lol

Believe it or not, I was playing FIFA08 and I made a save on Paul Agostino's penalty, but it was a goal. I replayed it and the ball did actually cross the line fully before Reddy's hand touched it. What more does the game want you to f**kin do than guess the right way lol.

In that case, they scored a penalty and then it was saved. Skilbeck was right ;)

Gopher of Pern

Result: 2-2
Scorers: Griffiths 34'  62', Aloisi 10', Simon 89'
Crowd: 25,564
Key Incident: Breeze gets in the way of Kwasnik, who knocks him down and gets a red

Deej

brett said:
DJ said:
skilbeck said:

??? hey? lol

Believe it or not, I was playing FIFA08 and I made a save on Paul Agostino's penalty, but it was a goal. I replayed it and the ball did actually cross the line fully before Reddy's hand touched it. What more does the game want you to f**kin do than guess the right way lol.

In that case, they scored a penalty and then it was saved. Skilbeck was right ;)

Oh and a computer game is always right ;)

Besides....in your scenario it was a goal.....nothing saved coz it crossed the line, which is a goal. If it was saved, then it wouldn't be a goal ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred