• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Match Prediction Thread

fish

Well win 3-1 nuff said
Kwas, Boogs and Aloisi to score
Crowd - a lot
Telling moment - Harper gets hit with a bottle of coke before the game knocking him cold , comes to and asks "I just had a dream I predicted the Mariners to run last, surely Im not that big a f**k wit"

Yes Andy you are

P

Pete

fish said:
Well win 3-1 nuff said
Kwas, Boogs and Aloisi to score
Crowd - a lot
Telling moment - Harper gets hit with a bottle of coke before the game knocking him cold , comes to and asks "I just had a dream I predicted the Mariners to run last, surely Im not that big a f**k wit"

Yes Andy you are

You drink Coke don't you Fish? ::) :-X

Wheresdadspants?

I had a dream that we'd lose the first leg 2-1 but win at home 1-0 and get through on the away goal rule. Don't know why and I hope I'm wrong but just in case I have put money on that result.    I hate being superstitious. 

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
I think we should donate to The Fish's FLYING PEPSI CAN FUND.....just so that dope harper can come to and realise's that he did get it wrong and that he is a GINORMOUS F**WIT....that is how you spell ginormous aint it?

pommypete

Key incident: Andy Harper to top himself in front of a full house,as an apology for tipping us to finish bottom of the league.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
pommypete said:
Key incident: Andy Harper to top himself in front of a full house,as an apology for tipping us to finish bottom of the league.

I'd much rather he chucked Slater off the roof of the grandstand....but thats just me

fedelta

RECKY said:
pommypete said:
I'd much rather he chucked Slater off the roof of the grandstand....but thats just me

Nah they'll both get crushed when the western grandstand collapses.

Omni

I think Slater has actually tried to stop being such a bad commentator, he's stopped talking about how he won the premiership with Blackburn at every opportunity, it's Harper I have issues with. BRING BACK NEAL EVANS!

poetryintheblood

Result: 2-1
Scorers:Tom Pondeljak Mmmm Lol, Aloisi, Holland.
Crowd: 26,108
Man of the Match:Tom Pondeljak, who else Lol Mmmmm.
Key Incident: Newcastle piss Hutchy and Sasho off, leading to cards, they threw coins at Bluetongue, let's see what the a**holes do this time, Hutchy and Sasho need to keep cool tonight, and remember they're better than any one of them :) GO MARINERS!

S

striker

mariners4evachamps said:
lets keep this thread going for the return leg!

We have to win by 3:0

2 goals ain't enough...we don't want penalty shoutout coz they are better then us a raking penalties..farken!

who's the ref for the next leg?  Shields?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred