• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners vs the Scum at Budgewoi: First Real Test of the Preseason

Bex

Yes FTD, it was a top day out. My wife and kids enjoyed it as well, so we will definitely be back next year.

W

Wilson

Did anyone see me...
The food was nice at the after match function!!!
Still waiting for my free schooners though...Come on Dug!! Get your one man band into your sky rocket and pull out some arthur ash..I was coughing up dust***

Bex

Could do a lot better with the after match function to be honest. It was the first time though, so I'm sure there will be lessons learned. At $40 a plate the food would want to be good.

From the dug out

Wilson....be careful of what you ask for! :naughty:

You identity has turned up in the wrong hands.... :-X

Have you seen the movie "The Bourne Burn Barne Identity" ???

W

Wilson

My identity is of no significance when compared to the power of the FORCE..

Choose your words wisely I say, for those that have not..cannot!!

From the dug out

Will the real Wilson step forward???

Where's Wilson....Wilson where are you.....wilson...WILSON...WILSON

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9lDvuXrBWI

W

Wilson

No this would be Wilson..Mr Brian Wilson they guy in the middle playing bass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSQy6RwVdRw

Timmyv

Dont think its best to play your rivials in a friendly every preseason. Maybe have it as the overall winner of the home and away games for the Josh Porter Memorial Cup?

serious14

Timmyv said:
Dont think its best to play your rivials in a friendly every preseason. Maybe have it as the overall winner of the home and away games for the Josh Porter Memorial Cup?

What about the winner of any semi-final contests??  :p

graaant

From the dug out said:
graaant said:
This would be a fantastic annual event.
A great day out, From The Dugout, thanks again.

Thanks Graaant. Did you have a couple in the club as you had invisaged earlier in the week? :thumbup:

I didn't get into the club, as I had plans for afterward, but I'll definitely be around again.
The beer trucks were a favourite though :p

F

football tragic

Yes. Woody played about the last 10 minutes for the Mariners.
He played the full game for Wyoming v Budgewoi and had an excellent game, probably his best this season.

Chooky

promdi442 said:
Yes the Josh Porter Memorial trophy.

He played for Budgie as well as playing some football in Newcastle (junior clubs I would suspect)

His was a tragic story, being one of the 2 victims of the Blackhawk helicopter disaster on the Kanimbla

Good idea that is. I played cricket with Josh a few times in the mid 90's at Belmont in grade and the U17's. Top fella. Good way to keep the memory alive.

Jules

No-one seems to have mentioned Vukes was there - warming up with Redmayne. It was great to see him - he looked in good spirits. Did anyone speak to him afterwards?

The Squadron sounded like they were chanting "you're not going to Beijing" towards the end of the match - ugly and unnecessary (as well as confusing since he wasn't on the pitch).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred