• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners vs Jets: Derby Grand Final

kevrenor

password said:
jets bays tickets gonskis, marinators bay still tickets left
What part of ..... "jets supporters - Limited seats only; mariners supporters - Single seats only" don't you quite understand

Omni

Chris, just checked ticketek, it does say allocation exhausted, I don't know how the hell that happened.

Guess they only come when they're winning.

kevrenor

Omni said:
Chris, just checked ticketek, it does say allocation exhausted, I don't know how the hell that happened.

Guess they only come when they're winning.

Either Parklea Markets yearly profit forecast just took a hit, or the Squadrunts are in for a heap of "sit down and shut up, I can't see!"  :piralaugh:

Timmah

category a  Available 
category b  Available 
category c  Single seats only 
cat c non alcohol  Limited seats only 
jets supporters  Alloc. Exhausted 
mariners supporters  Single seats only 
cat a restricted  Available 
cat b restricted  Available 
cat c restricted  Available 

MrCelery

rosko said:
Don't forget one of our most experienced players in Gumps... He is playing out of his boots at the moment... Talk about experience, is there better in the entire A League?
  Go you Mariners.....  :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

Absolutely!  Gumps had a farewell piece in the Terrograph today. Obviously he's bitter about having to move on - I would be too.

He will be my hero no matter what happens. I can just see him setting up or scoring the winner on GF day.

I bow to the 'Gentle German'!

MrCelery

Reports in say that the queues at all three main Newcastle Ticketek outlets have been huge all day. My brother took 2.5 hours to get his tickets. Apparently the maximum number of ticket available in a block is now 3.

Timmah

Latest from TkTk

category a  Available 
category b  Available 
category c  Available 
cat c non alcohol  Alloc. Exhausted 
mariners supporters  Alloc. Exhausted 

cat b restricted  Single seats only  

Timmyv

Ticket sales looking great. Spoke with head Ticketek bloke today at 5pm. Jets bays pretty much gone Odd single seat about. Mariners not far off it aswell. Most tickets are for Halfway or right up the back. So looking great.

Just wanted to say Goodluck. Casue if this week continues to be busy as it has with orgainising everything wont get a chnace to be back online.

Want to keep the Media happy with it all.

kevrenor

northernspirit said:
ticket sales looking healthy

They've certainly surged on today, to my surprise, but I am very happy to see it!

My only qualm is if it means that it is Sydney people getting tickets ... while Central Coast and Newcastle people miss out due to costs, transport, the whole hassle ... then FFA's objective of holding it in Sydney may be served, but through disadvantaging the fans of thr two clubs. If this was necessary then at least they could have looked after those fans - which I don't believe they have.

category a  Available 
category b  Single seats only 
category c  Single seats only 
cat c non alcohol  Alloc. Exhausted 
mariners supporters  Alloc. Exhausted 
cat b restricted  Limited seats only 

i've tried out getting tickets in cat c restricted and the most i can get together is 2

Omni

I can't go because of the cost, so yea, the FFA have priced people out.

Well that and I didn't totally want to leave church without a singer if I wasn't working at the match.

Ontop of that the FFA are paying people to do jobs that CCM Volunteers do for free  :soapbox:

marconigirl

Omni said:
I can't go because of the cost, so yea, the FFA have priced people out.

Well that and I didn't totally want to leave church without a singer if I wasn't working at the match.
Part time supporter.. :p
jokes... I think you do more/support more then some people on here...

I am going and I am trying to save up to go to England in 4 weeks.. but then again, I am a student... That helps alot... $25 instead of $50...

Omni

Go back to Bossley Park Lowenna ;) Hey, we've won a lot more Sunday games this season than last season, when I did come on Sunday!

Yea, I should be able to be a student, but it's more the whole day out thing.

I'll be at the PMF, have to figure out how to get home but I'll be there!

northernspirit

kevrenor said:
northernspirit said:
ticket sales looking healthy

They've certainly surged on today, to my surprise, but I am very happy to see it!

My only qualm is if it means that it is Sydney people getting tickets ... while Central Coast and Newcastle people miss out due to costs, transport, the whole hassle ... then FFA's objective of holding it in Sydney may be served, but through disadvantaging the fans of thr two clubs. If this was necessary then at least they could have looked after those fans - which I don't believe they have.
its all about the $ unfortunately :(

marconigirl

Prob not the best place to post this, but I thought it would be fun to wear on Sunday (If I wasn't wearing our 'we are better then you' shirt...
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Central-Coast-Mariners-supporters-tshirt-funny-XL_W0QQitemZ280201601462QQihZ018QQcategoryZ29685QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting
"Warning signs of Insanity No 1 - You Keep Thinking This Is The Year For The Newcastle Jets."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred