• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners v WTFU 2/4

Allreet?

My wife used to be one of the green bibbed photographers at the stadium and became quite chummy with Mel for a while - back in her Fox days. She always had a smile and a nice word for young Kazzie. I was very sad to see her leave but Tara won me over eventually.

Wombat

Rudan is disliked by a lot of people in the football community. My son in law who supports Sydney FC says he has the reputation of being a grub and smartarse.
Haha......remember when they let us invade the pitch at BT a fair few years ago and pull up the turf. I jumped on Wilko back and he wasn't best pleased lol......probably wasnt expecting a drunken 40yo to do that. Then i patted Rudan on the back and he fair dinkum squared up like he thought i was a threat....i just laughed....but i could see he had an anger problem, which is why he was such a good defender.

Ironbark

Summary of our recent form

Central Coast Mariners’s last match was against Adelaide United on Saturday and it finished in a comprehensive 3:0 win at home. Presently the club is enjoying a streak of two victories in succession and have not experienced any losses in its five games. Playing at home has shown to be decisive as six of Central Coast Mariners’s last ten meetings ended in a victory for the hosting party, which didn’t lose in any of those. Three of the squad’s five last clashes had over 2.5 goals and three witnessed goals at both ends of the field. Central Coast Mariners kept two clean sheets and they didn’t score in only one of those. There were a total of 14 goals scored across the team’s five most recent outings.

Forum Phoenix

2pm game - we're nearly there already

Yeah so weird. Probably going to have to wait for the replay. But glad the club has been able to do what they can to help the players. Trip home will be so much more enjoyable after a win. Here’s hoping.

Be interesting to see who comes back into the side out wide - smith deserves to start.

Centrally I know some believe Max should too. Which I’m good with if Ollie’s still out. But Ollie is a truly class footballer, our captain, and been one of our best all year. So for mine, if fit, hard to imagine Monty not bringing him back in. So the big question if that happens is how he and Niz play together.

Last edited:

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
We gonna do these homeless jackoffs , if anyone should be called wanderers it these arsehats who got every rule ignored for them ….i mean , the licence says you have to have a home ground …AND THEY DONT….f**k em …reckrant over

turbo

Don’t mind the starting line up by my god the bench is thin. Wtf is going on there and where are Rpux, Tongyik, Muller, Bozanic, even Windust?

wont be catching this live because I’ve got shit to do in the middle of the day

marinermick

Don’t mind the starting line up by my god the bench is thin. Wtf is going on there and where are Rpux, Tongyik, Muller, Bozanic, even Windust?

wont be catching this live because I’ve got shit to do in the middle of the day

Bug went through the team midweek. Ollie and Windust are sick.

Roux hurt his shoulder, Muller still injured and Goddard will be out a while with a hammy injury.

Moresche is suspended. Tongyik we know why.

We can’t even fill a full bench.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred