• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners v WTFU 2/4

booney

Nisbet very influential but yes needs to shoot when in good position.Ballard had an excellent game-best I have seen him as he did not panic when pressured.Urena was well contained today.

Smith unlucky for the OG but still direct and doing well in attack.Beni,a mixed bag,but actually defended well at corners like Matt Simon does.

booney

God l f**king hate Western. This club represents f**king nothing. No one cares about them, Ballarat is a shithole, got old uninspired players. The one thing they have is Diamanti and once he's gone, then they have absolutely nothing worth caring about.
Actually they have lots of good players but not having a proper home ground is a joke-should they even be in the comp?

Wombat

* Nizz was my MOM.
* I really don't want Miller to leave he is such a danger down the flank.
* Cummings starting to look decent.
* 2-2 away draw in some freezing desolate Victorian shit hole against the team coming 2nd with several top players out.....that's a win TBH.
* Garuccio and their 9 are quality footballers.

We REALLY dont back down.

Man Overboard

Don’t mind the starting line up by my god the bench is thin. Wtf is going on there and where are Rpux, Tongyik, Muller, Bozanic, even Windust?

wont be catching this live because I’ve got shit to do in the middle of the day
I asked my wife to read out the starters while I was plugging the computer into the TV. We both had a huge laugh as she started with what sounded like "Come in your anus Smith"

Last edited:

TC Redline

I asked my wife to read out the starters while I was plugging the computer into the TV. We both had a huge laugh as she started with what sounded like "Come in your anus"
Roux shoulder was the news. Ollie and Windust sick ( not sure if the spicy cough) and presume Tongyik is on extended leave for as long as he needs.

Last edited:

Rising Sun

miller played like a guy thats leaving
Or alternatively .... playing like a guy that is coming back from a quad injury, struggles to last a full 90 when bombing up and down the wing at the best of times, and knows that we don't have anyone on the bench who could really cover for him. So paced himself (and was probably under instructions to do so).

If the rumours are true, he has known he has been leaving for quite some time and you can't usually complain about either his performance or effort.

Ancient Mariner

3 points - Nizz. Great exhibition of manoeuvring the team round the pitch and a brilliant #8s game.
2 points - Cummings. A true striker.
1 point - Smith
Impressed with Ballard.
Beni was not as bad as many would believe from reading this thread. He makes mistakes but does a hell of a lot of good things and is a handful for the opposition markers.
Birra must get a call up soon. However I would not be surprised if Cummings gets one first and if there is any justice in this game, Nizz should as well.

true believer

3 points - Nizz. Great exhibition of manoeuvring the team round the pitch and a brilliant #8s game.
2 points - Cummings. A true striker.
1 point - Smith
Impressed with Ballard.
Beni was not as bad as many would believe from reading this thread. He makes mistakes but does a hell of a lot of good things and is a handful for the opposition markers.
Birra must get a call up soon. However I would not be surprised if Cummings gets one first and if there is any justice in this game, Nizz should as well.
nizzy is getting like rowles unless they have a sublime game you tend to dismiss them

cummings
nizzy
rowles tied with fantasic faz

miller below best

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members