• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners v WSW - Round 23

Roy Law

We have a 'nailed on' core of 6-8K when we are consistently on top of the League. It might be a different number if, heaven forbid, we have a run of lousy seasons. Just saying.
I think you will find the nailed on core will still be nailed on - what did we average when Lawrie only had about 6 wins in 30+ games?
I always want 10,000 to every game but I can't be arsed with the ignorant criticism, I am happy we are ticking just about every box imaginable: results, goals, defence, quality of football, brilliant young players, excellent veterans, the best coach, the best coaching staff, the best goalkeeper coach, the best fitness guru, great team morale, great culture, CoE, youth academy, NSWPl, and an owner with true vision and a willingness to bleed for the club etc etc.

Quite simply we are the best and it is a privelege to support this club

MrCelery

I think you will find the nailed on core will still be nailed on - what did we average when Lawrie only had about 6 wins in 30+ games?
I always want 10,000 to every game but I can't be arsed with the ignorant criticism, I am happy we are ticking just about every box imaginable: results, goals, defence, quality of football, brilliant young players, excellent veterans, the best coach, the best coaching staff, the best goalkeeper coach, the best fitness guru, great team morale, great culture, CoE, youth academy, NSWPl, and an owner with true vision and a willingness to bleed for the club etc etc.

Quite simply we are the best and it is a privelege to support this club

You'll get no argument from me there! How proud does it make you feel? Awesome. :D

Bradman

WSW are reporting that there have been 9 bays allocated to them for this weekend.
I can see that there will be more noise and colour from the Wanderers fans this weekend, which will be embarrassing.
Has there been any tifo organised for the game ?

bradley

Pumped for this game, just read on another forum that WSW fans have sold from bays 26-32 and bays 53-54 up
sfx100789.gif

Its going to be a sell out for sure, the noise around the ground from both sets of fans will be a unique rare experience!!! If you dont have a ticket, get one NOW!!! The place to be this Saturday is at Bluetongue.

Troll

I watched your games last night, and must say, pretty poor attempt at stealing their chants, dont you guys have your own chants?

oh and as for the 9 bays sold to them, that is Arnie "The Whinger" fault, he asked them to bring it on, they are bringing it on, you guys wont even be heard in your own little bay that hasnt even sold the third row yet HAHAHA

Gratis

haha, can we feed the troll a morsel?

i do respect the RBB, seriously credit to you all and to WSW across the board.

i hope you realise your team is about to be schooled once again by their superiors though.

Wombat

I went to buy my son a ticket this arvo at 4.15pm and there were people queued up.....and not a mullet in sight....so i'm tipping they were all Mariners fans!
I think this will be a sell out. I bought a extra 3 tickets while there....3 calls later all sold. Looks like everyone is keen on this one.
Even though a small group of Wanderers fans where absolute mugs at the season opener.....everyone else was great...so lets welcome them to Gosso and be gracious when we stuff them. The RBB have been brilliant so far and the Wanderers has been great also.....and a real contrast to those jokers at Bling FC.

Wombat

I watched your games last night, and must say, pretty poor attempt at stealing their chants, dont you guys have your own chants?

oh and as for the 9 bays sold to them, that is Arnie "The Whinger" fault, he asked them to bring it on, they are bringing it on, you guys wont even be heard in your own little bay that hasnt even sold the third row yet HAHAHA

Not sure if this kid is a Scummer or a wannabe RRB. The drivel typed looked more like the work of a Windale resident than a Plumpton drive by.
Regardless......f**k off mug.

kevrenor

Saturday, March 2
Central Coast Mariners v Wanderers FC

Venue: Bluetongue Stadium
Kick off: 7:45 PM

Referee: Alan Milliner
Assistant referee 1: Scott Edeling
Assistant referee 2: Sarah Ho
Fourth official: Kris Griffith-Jones

Live and exclusive broadcast on FOX Sports 1HD and Sky Sports 2
ABC Radio Coverage - 92.5 ABC Central Coast & Grandstand Digital Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra & Online