• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners V Roar

Corsair

CENTRAL COAST MARINERS SQUAD
3. Brian KALTAK, 4. Joshua NISBET, 5. James MCGARRY, 6. Maximilien BALARD, 7. Samuel SILVERA, 9. Jason CUMMINGS, 10. Matheus MORESCHE, 11. Beni NKOLOLO, 13. Harry STEELE, 14. Dylan WENZEL-HALLS, 15. Storm ROUX, 18. Jacob FARRELL, 20. Danny VUKOVIC, 22. Cameron WINDUST, 23. Daniel HALL, 24. Yaren SOZER, 25. Nectarios TRIANTIS, 28. James BAYLISS, 31. Christian THEOHAROUS, 98. Marco Tulio

Ins: 11. Beni NKOLOLO, 18. Jacob FARRELL

Outs: 27. Sasha KUZEVSKI, 41. Nicholas DUARTE

Wombat

Agreed, he has the ability to play for the socceroos, and yes, it is a worry. I don't know which is worse, a chronic post-covid fitness issue, a falling out of favour, ala Bozanic or a financial consideration [I think McKinna benched Gumps so that a clause in the contract wasnt triggered]. Some info from the club on this would be nice.
That was the beginning of the end for Lawrie tbh. The whole f**king stadium would erupt when Gumps finally came on to salvage a game ala the Kuol bothers. People would be screamed at Lawrie from about the 20th minute on the days Gumps didnt start.

Wombat

I’m just going to call it and say I feel this one is a Must Win for us in terms of finals. Lose this one, I think we are out and I don’t have a great feeling about it.

Hopefully my negativity will work it’s usual magic ?
You are a shocker this year!!!!!

Kripple

CENTRAL COAST MARINERS SQUAD
3. Brian KALTAK, 4. Joshua NISBET, 5. James MCGARRY, 6. Maximilien BALARD, 7. Samuel SILVERA, 9. Jason CUMMINGS, 10. Matheus MORESCHE, 11. Beni NKOLOLO, 13. Harry STEELE, 14. Dylan WENZEL-HALLS, 15. Storm ROUX, 18. Jacob FARRELL, 20. Danny VUKOVIC, 22. Cameron WINDUST, 23. Daniel HALL, 24. Yaren SOZER, 25. Nectarios TRIANTIS, 28. James BAYLISS, 31. Christian THEOHAROUS, 98. Marco Tulio

Ins: 11. Beni NKOLOLO, 18. Jacob FARRELL

Outs: 27. Sasha KUZEVSKI, 41. Nicholas DUARTE
First time everyone is available. Not sure who will be the 3 left out of the final squad. Maybe Windust then ????

Jerem

Agreed, he has the ability to play for the socceroos, and yes, it is a worry. I don't know which is worse, a chronic post-covid fitness issue, a falling out of favour, ala Bozanic or a financial consideration [I think McKinna benched Gumps so that a clause in the contract wasnt triggered]. Some info from the club on this would be nice.
Ring the change Laurie!

What an appalling contract, I went many times to see grumpy play, left disappointed many a time too, I hope this wasn’t (and isn’t) the reason…. Not sure if nis is as quick but has the same read of the game

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami