• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners V Roar

Corsair

@pjennings looking back at the previous roar game...this first goal is exactly what we were discussing about corners into the box instead of short.

Last edited:

Forum Phoenix

We took bogey team to seriously new f**king heights with Brisbane I'm afraid.

In a total of 55 games played, we've won 9.

Yip. 9.

That's 16%.

We had six wins against them in the first nine years between 2005 and 2014...

Then went a measly 8 years without a win....

BUT....

We've won our last 3 against them.

In the space of a year, we've literally taken 33% of our total wins against them...

One more and we go double digits and and I'm calling the curse is broken.

Come on yellow :fireup:

ryan

I won't make this one as i'll be at the F1 Grand Prix but we surely have to win this. Great to see a double header as well.

Melange

I was disappointed Theo was dragged last game, was doing more than Sammy but both weren't getting great service, and based in that I think we'll see Beni straight back in.

Not sure about Nis, I thought he'd be the half time spark last week. His non selection is worrying to me when people in this forum have said he's not injured.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
after that melbourne fiasco, I expect whoever runs onto the pitch to give it a shot....also word up here is that the roar are leaving redcliffe and moving closer to the city again , so thats a bit good , get to see the coasties live again....one day

turbo

His non selection is worrying to me when people in this forum have said he's not injured.
It looks like the club wants to have its cake and eat it too with Ballard and Steele. They want to develop them both and probably feel like they should have been able to trust them to get the job done against a struggling Victory. Didn’t work out obviously.

Hello Sailor

It looks like the club wants to have its cake and eat it too with Ballard and Steele. They want to develop them both and probably feel like they should have been able to trust them to get the job done against a struggling Victory. Didn’t work out obviously.
I think Ballard is adequate but he is no Bozanic. Steele...well I don't think he is up to A league. I hope they are temporary stop gaps and not a long term feature of the squad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami