• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners V Roar

Big Al

Sometimes it’s squad rotation or rewards for training but also can be a chance to practice via playing with different combinations. You don’t want to play with the same two Ballard/Niz every game and then get to the finals and one can’t play for whatever reason and it throws the team out of sync. So swapping here and there can have benefits that way.

Also we haven’t been playing well so why not try it and it’s the Mariners way.

I think when push comes to shove Niz will be restored.

We also need to see if Steele is going to be good enough for the future or the best way to improve is to start

lots of reasons but I think Niz and Ballard will be the finals mids.

Corsair

For me Josh Nisbet is the most underrated player in the comp. I have no idea why he is not starting if he is not injured.
I agree, when he is not playing our attacking force is significantly diminished. He's one of our few positive forward looking mids and does a lot of defensive works as well. Proper box to box. The only thing he lacks is confidence in his shooting ability.

scottmac

Suspended
If Kaltak Triantis and Fazz are available then Fazz starts only if he is fit enough to play left back. Otherwise he's on the bench and replaces McGarry or a CB at some stage

Ads

————-Triantis——-Kaltak——Faz—————
Roux——-Niz——-Silvera——Balard——-Mcgaz
—————Cumdog——-Theo————————-

Tulio 4 Theo - 60min
Moreshe 4 Cumdog - 70min
Steele 4 Midfield - 75min
Beni 4 Roux/Gaz - 80min
Windust 4 CB’s - When needed

marinermick

————-Triantis——-Kaltak——Faz—————
Roux——-Niz——-Silvera——Balard——-Mcgaz
—————Cumdog——-Theo————————-

Tulio 4 Theo - 60min
Moreshe 4 Cumdog - 70min
Steele 4 Midfield - 75min
Beni 4 Roux/Gaz - 80min
Windust 4 CB’s - When needed

What makes you believe Monty will go to a back three?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred