• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners V Roar

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Re the piss weak reversal of the blatant handball ...Kurt Amrs was the VAR ..correct...?...can’t Shaun request he not be allowed anywhere near a CCM game ever again EVEN if and includin* the maggot piece of shit buys a f**kING ticket...and while we’re at it let’s get that moron Delovski sacked for letting his pet morons run rampant
Yeah, that was Ams.
Of course, it's still up to the referee who has all the power to say 'Ams, you're a f**kwit. Go back to your big mac, the video clearly shows I got it right'

Wasn't it Fielding that time as well?

In all fairness, I don't really think coaches should be able to influence what referees they get.

Though Ams should've been busted back to All Age a long, long time ago.

priorpeter

I’m a real fan of Staj but that post Roar interview wasn’t his best. First, he thought it was over in a flash and leaped out of his chair only to let out an audible sigh when others wanted to ask questions and he sat down again.

Harsh to criticise him for this - he’s just been done 4-0, no journos are stumping up for a question so he thinks it’s done, thanks them and stands up to leave. It’s also a virtual conference, not face to face, so he can’t see if anyone’s got their hand up for a question. Is the sigh at the media manager calling him back for the additional questions, or is it at himself, thinking he could leave after 3 mins of a presser? Who’s to know - but having spoken to Staj a number of times in the past he’s always been happy to answer questions. And yknow what, regardless who could blame him for being a bit tetchy after a 4-zip loss at home.

Tevor

Something has changed from earlier in the season, the players still seem to be putting in but tactically there has been a change, as has been said. I don't know why Staj would want to change a winning formula but clearly it's changed.
I only listened to the first part of his interview, for him to be saying those things makes me question what he thought he was watching. Staj has to reflect but those words from him were stubborn and naïve.
Agree and now the point is we are not winning any more so change is needed, totally different situation for the first 12 rounds.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

VAR said it came off his shoulder , but it clearly came off his bicep so I dunno what games Ames was watching
Where'd you hear that?

Because it absof**kinglutely came off the bicep.

and as I said before - Fielding is just as responsible here.
Marco out for 3 games.
That's a bit harsh I thought, we've seen worse tackles cop less.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Where'd you hear that?

Because it absof**kinglutely came off the bicep.

and as I said before - Fielding is just as responsible here.

That's a bit harsh I thought, we've seen worse tackles cop less.
Yeah it did , Andy Harper said as much re the bicep/elbow, but said the var said the shoulder thing

Ben10

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Speaking of suspensions ..how about that fkn MRP decision with Traore ?...Vuckovic should sue

Ironbark

Marco out for 3 games.
This boils my blood. It was a poor move but seemed an accident ultimately. 10 players for half a game and losing him for the next is enough. Priks love to smack this club

Forum Phoenix

Nasty thing to do. Stupid and there’s no defending the rake. But it was never going to cause serious injury from that angle - the hip and shoulder into Stens head that laid him out was just as deliberate and potentially far more dangerous. Didn’t even get a caution.

But that happens with those kind of challenges so you accept it. But three weeks just isn’t consistent. We see sliding studs up challenges fairly regularly that are just as deliberate and in actuality are much more dangerous.

God I hate the officiating around this league. It’s embarrassingly bad and is so poor it’s impossible to feel anything but perpetually ripped off all the time. Football decisions have always been hard to swallow for fans - but this league is truly next level bad,

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami