• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners v Queensland Minor Semi Finals

tyson

Melbourne and QLD are the best around the box.
So sharp and creative.
We just lose composure and turn backwards (Hutch) or give away possession.

blastbum

tyson said:
Melbourne and QLD are the best around the box.
So sharp and creative.
We just lose composure and turn backwards (Hutch) or give away possession.
Yeah, definitely. MEL v QLD in the grand final and I so hope that the Roar can take out the championship. There would be nothing worse than a cocky, arrogant Melbourne Victory boasting the tag "Two Times A-League Champions".  ::)

Paolo

blastbum said:
There would be nothing worse than a cocky, arrogant Melbourne Victory boasting the tag "Two Times A-League Champions".  ::)
...pretty sure newcastle boasting that would be much worse

blastbum

keensy said:
blastbum said:
There would be nothing worse than a cocky, arrogant Melbourne Victory boasting the tag "Two Times A-League Champions".  ::)
LOL! So true, so true. That would be catastrophic.

Hey Keensy, I saw you in the crowd last night on TV holding up that sign of your avatar. You're a celebrity in the making.  :tv:

tyson

Paolo said:
blastbum said:

And you think they would actually be capable of winning it twice?

Yogi

They probably would be bandwagoners. This is the team who, with a city of 2 million people all to themselves, were drawing only 11-13k for most of their season matches. The Roar have been playing good football over the past month and the NRL hasnt started yet. Compared to the Mariners who have been playing shit football for the past month.

There are bandwagon jumpers here when we start winning. I've been to every QLD Roar game this season and we've done well over the past month where Central havent done so. CCM have a big Asian Champions League with limited squad which will make it hard. Some d*ckheads in the Orange Army are complete bangwagon experts where they will only turn up when the team is doing well. They werent around in the first season when teams were stuffing us outta sight!

I thought there would have been a lot more of you guys up here. 2-0 down in the first leg but the first 20 mins were 50-50 up until we scored. Just makes the loss of Mile Jedinak huge when we started to totally dominate midfield possestion. Still CCM have had a good season.

Alicia

Yogi said:
I thought there would have been a lot more of you guys up here.

I think it being a friday night game made it hard.  If it were a saturday I think there might have been more.  Not a bad turn out considering.

Sean

What is it with queenslanders calling us only Central?

i.e "f**k off Central, f**k off Central"

"Same old Central, Always cheating!"

Alicia

Sean Francis Lacy said:
What is it with queenslanders calling us only Central?

i.e "f**k off Central, f**k off Central"

LOL... I was thinking that too...  I keep thinking of Central train station.

Bear

Can confirm the best part of this trip was the breakfast both days, and the after game activities

Alicia

serious14 said:
Bearinator said:
Can confirm the best part of this trip was the breakfast both days, and the after game activities

8)

and what about the lovely company you had on the trip :p

yes, yes, i know after game activities were better, no comparison blah blah ;)

Bear

Alicia said:
serious14 said:
Bearinator said:

8)

and what about the lovely company you had on the trip :p

Indeed, the female company on the trip was top class

You girls we stayed and travelled with were quite nice also ;) 8) :pirashoot: :pirate: :headbounce: :eek:verhead: :popo: :thumbup: :tophat:

:goodpost:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred