• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners V Poachers FC

Tevor

Random schedule. 2 games bang bang then 2 weeks off. Feel like it would be better for us to just keep rolling while the form is there. It gives the new guystime with the squad I guess.
It’s a shambles for all teams with the postponed games, others will also have two week gaps between games. Not much can be done about it.

true believer

Ok two week long game thread...

I want essays and PHD dissertations on my desk by next Monday please people.

:cheers:

well that might give me some time for wind tunnel testing

alou-kuol-of-the-mariners-celebrates-scoring-a-goal-during-the-match-picture-id1293857589

Forum Phoenix

What style of referencing do you prefer?
Harvard Gatton

I will also accept:

WCO
(Wombat Combat Online)

CPOS
(Captain Pissed Off Style)

FFC
(Fully Fledged Cynicism)

BGW
(bikini Girl Witticisms)

MMGR
(middy mid glass rambles)

RRO
(Recky Raw Opinions)

AMR
(Ancient Mariner Rhyming)

etc...

But if you cite Fox or secret agent you will be banned for sharing fake news,

Last edited:

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Harvard pls. I cbf re-learning APA!
omg, f**k APA and f**k whichever boring overpaid irrelevant little committee of erectile dysfunction sits around and constantly decides to tweak the rules. I mean, go do something useful with your life, f**king hell.

Ohhh, this year it's incredibly important that, contrary to every other year, we DO NOT use a full stop after the 2nd-level heading for tables. What? No, I didn't say to use that rule for figures, you fool! This is civilisation we're talking about!!!

Important things, amirite.

Need to lie down now, thanks Pete :vhappy:

Insertnamehere

omg, f**k APA and f**k whichever boring overpaid irrelevant little committee of erectile dysfunction sits around and constantly decides to tweak the rules. I mean, go do something useful with your life, f**king hell.

Ohhh, this year it's incredibly important that, contrary to every other year, we DO NOT use a full stop after the 2nd-level heading for tables. What? No, I didn't say to use that rule for figures, you fool! This is civilisation we're talking about!!!

Important things, amirite.

Need to lie down now, thanks Pete :vhappy:
You're giving me palpitations thinking of my final semester of uni, doing what turned out to be a 60 odd page case study inc of a lit review. Thank feck I'm a public servant now.

midfielder

You're giving me palpitations thinking of my final semester of uni, doing what turned out to be a 60 odd page case study inc of a lit review. Thank feck I'm a public servant now.
Years ago I competed a """ Masters in Taxation Law""" anywho in the final year we had to write a 20K plus words on a single topic of taxation.

This was in 1989, so I wrote my thing on """" Expenditure Taxes""" i.e. a GST .... anywho before I started I was against it but over the course of the year it took to write and then deliver to a large group ... I said it was something we needed to do ...

But every line almost referenced and cited ....

One guy quoted some references and they could not be found and it turned out he made them up ... must admit was similarly tempted..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami