• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners v Jets - Major Semi THREE NIL pics!

~Floss~

:popo: HUGE POST WARNING  :popo:

If this isn't enough I posted a few in the "We Did It" thread (Page 4) last night... Including a classic of DP

IMG005copy.jpg

Warming Up

IMG006copy.jpg

East Si-ide.
-Yeah, I was stuck behind this massive dude about 6'5 so that's what the big bald head is  ;)

IMG007copy.jpg

Wes-sa-ide. Then all of a sudden...

IMG008copy.jpg

GOOOOOOAAALLLL  :eek:verhead:

IMG009copy.jpg

IMG010copy.jpg

And then another Goal

IMG011copy.jpg

The air was thick with the stench of sweaty man-love in the bay that night

IMG012copy.jpg

Hey, we're off to the GF!

IMG014copy.jpg

Takin' it to the streets

IMG015copy.jpg

IMG016copy.jpg

IMG017copy.jpg

IMG018copy.jpg

IMG019copy.jpg

midfielder

Floss, load em agian this thread  is a record of a part of Central coast sporting history and the more images the better............maybe server melt down

:piralaugh: :pirashoot: :piralaugh: :pirashoot: :pirate: :pirate: :headbounce: :eek:verhead: :vhappy: :piano: :thumbup:

marconigirl

For some reason I am having issues putting photos on here.. I will keep trying to add them, but for now here is a link to my facebook photo page...
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=41121&l=2c7d7&id=751086118
Enjoy.. :D

Pokes

Wow Floss, I can feel the love. So many hugs, It's beautiful.
I ended up with a photo of the Scum supporters in the Bay 16...I'll post it when I get home.

mustapha_beer

:goodpost:

Some great pics here......lovin' all yer work!

I agree with Dibo's comments above, mind you.....we should be concentrating on our own success, instead of going out of our way to rub Jet's fans noses in it. Made the same point 2 weeks ago after being forced to trek all the way round EAS to get back to our car, and having every hillbilly redneck idiot leaning out of their car to shout abuse at me!....besides, I have a feeling that, regarding Newcastle, it's not a case of 'goodbye', more a case of 'see you again soon'.....

One other point that's worth mentioning is how the players yet again showed what a community club this is, by walking round the whole stadium at the end. There can't have been a single Mariners fan who left the stadium feeling unappreciated.

midfielder

Andy said:
dibo said:
Empty said:
Anyone have pics of the scummers looking crushed?  I love to see the disappointment on others faces when their hopes and dreams have been terminated right in front of their faces!!

i don't know about anyone else, but i wasn't really looking for shots of them. didn't feel any malice or hate for them at all. we'd just pulled the rabbit from the hat and the last thing i was chasing for a photo was a grumpy looking squadrunt. really took me til this morning to think about just how much last night would've hurt them.

You say that like it's a bad thing.  ;D

Dibo you may be on to something...............about feeling sorry for the scum.................but no matter how I try I can't...................maybe you asking to much of normal people.

Maybe you say we should accept victory with grace and dignity...............rise above just screaming at every scum supporter, because,  there  maybe be little kids (apart from Squardon), women and some nice football people there.

So I think I know what you mean ..............but feel sorry for them................sorry ..........F the scum

S

striker

agree with midfielder....not sorry...in football it's us or them...... f**k the bogans.....

LFCMariners

We're gunna run around EAS tonight
With our payslips hanging out of our pants
Because we got 3 and they got 0
'Cause we've got jobs and Newcastle's on the dole
So f**k the Jets, f**k the Jets!

Pokes

No, I'll gladly admit I'm the worst photo taker person type dude there is. :p

But hey, if you wanna talk me up, I wont complain! Haha.

Gav...

HEY GUYS,

I WAS WONDERING IF THERE IS ANY PHOTOS FROM OUTSIDE THE LEAGUES CLUB AFTER THE GAME WITH THE YOUNG FELLOW FROM NEWCASTLE WAS LIFTED UP IN THE MIDDLE OF EVERYONE. BELIEVE IT OR NOT HE IS A FRIEND OF MINE FROM SCHOOL AND HE WAS WONDERING IF THERE WAS ANY PHOTOS OF THAT??

CMON YOU YELLOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Pokes

SORRY MATE.

I HAD A LOOK THROUGH MY PHOTOS AND COULDN'T FIND ANY THAT I TOOK. HOPEFULLY YOU'LL HAVE BETTER LUCK WITH SOMEONE ELSE. CAN YOU HEAR ME? GOOD. :)

Just kidding!

Aimeee

I couldnt get past the shoes xD
m10.jpg

m9.jpg

m8.jpg

m7.jpg

m6.jpg

m5.jpg

m4.jpg

m3.jpg

m2-1.jpg

m1-1.jpg

I wasnt sure how well they'd turn out, camera = shitebox, they look a bt better when theyre resized though.

Also uploaded a quick, shoddy video of bay 16 on youtube. First comment i got:

(from ccmsuck)

"f*ck off gypsies!!!!!!!
that is shithouse support all u can hear is the mighty squadron sing our heads off
i didnt know use wr capable of beating such a great team use had to play the best eva in the history of ur shity club.
lawrie makinna is a scottish f*ckwit!!!!!!
f*ck off coasties
f*ck off coasties"

Flipping Bogans.

marconigirl

YAY.. the pictures finally decided to work on here.. :D
n751086118_951589_536.jpg

n751086118_951593_1642.jpg

n751086118_951662_5200.jpg

the first goal... You can just see the ball on the right hand side...
n751086118_951579_7871.jpg

n751086118_951575_6824.jpg

n751086118_951586_9811.jpg

Proof that there was some empty seats...
n751086118_951663_5559.jpg

n751086118_951668_7644.jpg

3 bays standing and supporting the boys...
n751086118_951574_6657.jpg

Daily Telegraph Mon 11.2.08
daily%20telegraph%20clipping%204.jpg

daily%20telegraph%20clipping%201.jpg

IMG_2514.jpg

Clarky.jpg

jedenak.jpg

Lawrie%20McKinna.jpg

sasho%20petrovski.jpg

I just thought that this looked cool
i%20want%20to%20fly.jpg

down%20our%20end.jpg