• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners v Jets - Major Semi THREE NIL pics!

Timmah

MarinersJetsMajorSemi070.jpg

MarinersJetsMajorSemi072.jpg

Perhaps the sweetest:

MarinersJetsMajorSemi069.jpg

tyson

Any pictures of the apparent not-full stadium at night with beautiful sunset, lights and waterfront background?

Timmah

I was too busy worrying about the on-field action, this is about as close as I got, considering I was down the other end:

MarinersJetsMajorSemi068.jpg

MarinersJetsMajorSemi044.jpg

Jeff (LouMacari)

Nice images Timmah, thanks mate. ;)

I've had my 'signature' of  "a sea of yellow" since day 1 when it was more like a 'puddle', the dream is now becoming reality!

think it, feel it, live it!

dibo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhh!
oooooooooooooooooooooohun0.jpg

the north end in the sun
northendhk4.jpg

ain't it just a picture?
aintitjustapicturefq4.jpg

down the ground the game takes shape
downthegroundthegametakow4.jpg

west stand from bay 16
weststandfrombay16nv3.jpg

east stand from bay 16
eaststandfrombay16yl6.jpg

pompom going wild
pompomgoingwildad7.jpg

not a bad looking scoreboard
notabadlookingscoreboarfv7.jpg

dane drive is temporarily closed  :piralaugh:
danedriveistemporarilycmq3.jpg

celebrations
celebrationsai8.jpg

we are premiers!
wearepremiersdo0.jpg

i've never seen gosford like this before!
iveneverseengosfordlikeef6.jpg

pompom

haha
i was so extreamly happy :]
one of the best nights ever
maccas was packed and they didnt know what to do
mariner mum came in and asked for 6 Mc-mariner burgers
and then asked the staff "who do you sing for?"

Pokes

I have some that I'll put up...as soon as I can find my camera lead!

Looks amazing! We make a mighty fine supporter bay!

Empty

Anyone have pics of the scummers looking crushed?  I love to see the disappointment on others faces when their hopes and dreams have been terminated right in front of their faces!!

dibo

Empty said:
Anyone have pics of the scummers looking crushed?  I love to see the disappointment on others faces when their hopes and dreams have been terminated right in front of their faces!!

i don't know about anyone else, but i wasn't really looking for shots of them. didn't feel any malice or hate for them at all. we'd just pulled the rabbit from the hat and the last thing i was chasing for a photo was a grumpy looking squadrunt. really took me til this morning to think about just how much last night would've hurt them.

From the dug out

Great pic's thanks dibo

Called into Macca's on the way home along the F3. Was about to go in until I noticed a bus load of Bogans inside, didn't want them carrying on in front of my young family so just continued on my way.

With a smile on my face...... :vhappy:

kevrenor

Match report of sorts on:

http://spirit.webcity.com.au/AFN/2007-2008/F2/F2-CCvsNJ.htm

With a photo gallery

prempl.jpg

LFCMariners

dibo said:
Empty said:

i don't know about anyone else, but i wasn't really looking for shots of them. didn't feel any malice or hate for them at all. we'd just pulled the rabbit from the hat and the last thing i was chasing for a photo was a grumpy looking squadrunt. really took me til this morning to think about just how much last night would've hurt them.

Yeah, but it couldn't have happened to a nastier bunch of people.

Andy

dibo said:
Empty said:

You say that like it's a bad thing.  ;D

marconigirl

Just wondering how to put photos/videos on here? been trying to work it out, but can't *embarrasing, since I should be technologically compotent...*

kevrenor

marconigirl said:
Just wondering how to put photos/videos on here? been trying to work it out, but can't *embarrasing, since I should be technologically compotent...*
Put the photo image url link here my little one, like this:

IMG_2526.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred