• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners v fibro dwelling, coal dust sniffing, mouth breathers

Big Al

Yep as soon you saw he was the ref you knew it was not a good thing for us. Tbf, bad as they are, I feared the jets would be a lot dirtier last night.

Foul count was 15-11. Their way. Could have been a lot higher. And we only had 39 percent possession…
That was the fouls he called ;)

That dirty arm over the head by the 6yrd butcher on Miller late was almost as filthy as Penha and was a pissed off lets start something but luckily we knew it was coming and ignored it. Miller just clapped him which was great maturity with finals next week. Any other time and it would have kicked off

Big Al

If we want kids to go through to EPL level, we need academies like Europe does down the age groups to like u10. Thats an expensive process. And a long term process.

Ajax do and how many players from there are in the EPL?
Yeah i was just being a bit cheeky.
I think Mariners start at U12 but others would know better.

You are right need to be in as early as possible to teach the basics so when they get older you can teach them harder things than having to waste time on the basics they should know

style_cafe

I also don’t think Matt is ready
Not to play mate totally agreed on that but as a cameo walk on, trot around and pass a few balls with no one around him,That would have been special for the rusted ons who`ve watched him for years.
He could have been the 6th sub named but as the game was safe with 2-3 mins left then let him have a swans song.I`m sure none of the players would have begrudged him that... :popcorn: :popcorn:

Yorkshire Mariners FC

Not to play mate totally agreed on that but as a cameo walk on, trot around and pass a few balls with no one around him,That would have been special for the rusted ons who`ve watched him for years.
He could have been the 6th sub named but as the game was safe with 2-3 mins left then let him have a swans song.I`m sure none of the players would have begrudged him that... :popcorn: :popcorn:
I said it in the thread earlier that the commentary said the plan was for Matt to play again next season. Someone else commented that he would decide in the offseason.

ryan

Mrs Allreet doesn't come very often and last night, everytime I shouted something, she'd say: "That's not very nice..." or "Sshhh, people will hear you!"
I took my girlfriend and her son to one game and he was shocked by my behaviour and has not come again. I'm a pretty quiet guy outside of football so my berating the refs all game was an eye opener for him?

Ozhammer

I took my girlfriend and her son to one game and he was shocked by my behaviour and has not come again. I'm a pretty quiet guy outside of football so my berating the refs all game was an eye opener for him?
So you’re saying there’s an everyday Ryan and a Mariners Ryan?

I can think of someone else like that (just ask Mrs OH) ;)

style_cafe

I said it in the thread earlier that the commentary said the plan was for Matt to play again next season. Someone else commented that he would decide in the offseason.
I didn`t hear that on the commentary and haven`t heard any other comments / rumours etc.... :popcorn:
Thanks for your input though

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami