• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners V Drive By's

pjennings

What a great game, I think the most memorable moment for me was the look on Triantis face after he scored, bloody fantastic!
2 other great looks - before the game.

Danny gave an interview after his warmup to a young girl (5-6) as a mini reporter for Star-FM. He got down on his haunches and spoke to her for 3-4 minutes. When she turned around her smile lit up. Great work Danny!!

Second one was to do with the guard of honour. Harry Steele came out towards the bench when Patrick and Josh were sitting down in the seats next to the tunnel. His smile as he embraced the two of them matched the young girls.

Tevor

Watched the replay as it was such a good game. Microphone was only near the RBB and that is all you can hear the whole game. Very little footage of the RBB behaviour and not mentioned at all other than snake blaming Silvera. It’s a massive cover up.

The Tùlio haters need to watch the replay, he had a good game was heavily involved and defended well. Ruhs didn’t have a bad game and was better than Ayongo and had more chances than I thought.

Other than Hall’s mistake for the first goal he otherwise did a pretty good job out of position. Everyone stood up, very slow out of the block and were lucky to survive the first 10 to 12 mins but then grew into the game.

Good to see so many Academy players on the pitch for the last 20 mins, Theo has been a great signing and looking forward to his first goal, can’t be to far away.

Tevor

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
help me out here , but who is this "Snake" reporter people talk about ?...Royo the Boyo wasn't on the sidelines, the irish paramount stand up guy was

FFC Mariner

My thought's.
This was their GF, sex pest had them up for it and if we played a left back. They are scoreless.
Correctly targeted Dan Hall and he showed why he isn't a LB. Not even close.
Ayonga and Ruhs were terrible.
Beyond terrible.
A fit Cumdog and we win by 3 or 4. Easily.
My new Greek mancrush when fit will start. Every game. He shredded them.
Tulio was gassed because he was the only one doing the work the Ruhs and Aywrongo couldn't. Headless chooks is being kind.
They have a massive e wage bill and we finished the game with 4 (or was it 5) academy kids on the pitch.
As for their fans. Handbags. People need to settle. I'm hearing they were being goaded and they reacted. As would we.
As they say. Chat shit. Get banged

Meerkat

My thought's.
This was their GF, sex pest had them up for it and if we played a left back. They are scoreless.
Beyond terrible.
Tulio was gassed because he was the only one doing the work the Ruhs and Aywrongo couldn't. Headless chooks is being kind.
They have a massive e wage bill and we finished the game with 4 (or was it 5) academy kids on the pitch.
As for their fans. Handbags. People need to settle. I'm hearing they were being goaded and they reacted. As would we.

i agreed with all of this but the last bit. Those guys walked in with a gut full ready to react / cause scenes. They were pumped, primed and ready. Not suite how many CCM fans were supposedly goading them but each individual is responsible and accountable for their own behaviour and reaction. Plenty of innocent people found themselves in the firing line yesterday and it wasn’t our fans destroying property and throwing stuff at them.

ryan

My thought's.
Beyond terrible.
One of our players scores a goal, they throw bottles at him. One of their players scores, we chant 'Mariners, Mariners'. It's not exactly the same is it?

Huddo

My thought's.
Beyond terrible.

It was probably a f**king 12 year old goading them, but that's neither here nor there, if as an adult you can't deal with a little goading at an away game without vandalizing the ground and intimidating innocent parties and being physically restrained, maybe being in an active supporters bay isn't for you, maybe a bit of self reflection is required.

Tevor

It was probably a f**king 12 year old goading them, but that's neither here nor there, if as an adult you can't deal with a little goading at an away game without vandalizing the ground and intimidating innocent parties and being physically restrained, maybe being in an active supporters bay isn't for you, maybe a bit of self reflection is required.
It’s just typical these days, just like OSM they want to blame the home crowd and our players not their own attitude or choices. Last night on socials RBB was saying Silvera incited them but the worst reaction from them was when they scored. Explains a lot about the people in their active.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb