• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners V Drive By's

Meerkat

Brian my MOM tonight- superb effort that saved our arses a number of times.

Probably the most deserved draw I've seen in a long time, WSW were unlucky not to score another two, coupled with our own near misses including that rebound off the crossbar that would've brought the house down.

There was this magic moment that came in the 72nd minute when the penalty wasn't given and instead a corner was awarded, and when we could've been despondent about not getting the penalty call, instead the whole CCM crowd in the stadium broke into this solid Mariners chant that drowned out the travelling RBB- and next moment came the equaliser. It was a real "F**k off- this is OUR turf" moment from the fans and players combined, and it was glorious.
I had left at that point.. no definitely not walking out style, I had a teenager to pick up from work. I heard the cheer for the equaliser .. plus what must have been the chant in the lead up.. and I was past the court house at the back of Gosford. It was absolutely booming ???

Corsair

I thought Evans 'officiating was not too bad.He is not a great ref but tonight he was fair.
Massive c**t (Evans not you). Obviously his SFC bias precluded him from favouring Wanderers too much. I still hope a freak accident prevents him ever reffing our games again, ever. I am disappointed we only managed to get enough cash ready for a draw.

turbo

A great game and turnout tonight. The bay was in great form and you can see how much a rival active bay gives them something to compete with.

Evans wasn’t his terrible self and was pretty even. For much of the game WSW capitalised on the physicality more but we got there eventually.

Both sides had chances to win it and a draw feels pretty fair. Cracker of a game to be in the FTA timeslot.

Tevor

I’m glad Evans didn’t decide the game. Feel ok with the draw and want to watch the replay. RBB doing an OSM and trying to blame Silvera for causing them to throw objects, damage property and harass families. Seems you can blame anyone these days and take no responsibility. Such a great game will only make the news due to the fan behaviour. Such a shame.

midfielder

was a cracker of a match both sides gave there all... everyone was tanked at the end....

Ruhs did himself no favours tonight in fact the front two were toothless .....

the crowd tonight was the best in years...the RBB maybe be a bunch of C.......'s but they brought out a crowd reaction from us....

style_cafe

SO, that was a game of similar halves wasnt it
digging Theosaurus , he can stay
f**k Grumpy guts Bozanic
our backs were a tad suss , mind you two pretty arsey goals , especially Simon hills favourite back heel ever
I hear that the parramatta hoodies ripped up the mate banner ….did suckcurity flick them ?…hope mate sues them and the wanderers organization each for destruction of private property
can we flog ayongo to somebody quickish like ?
still for a team of kids and newbies , we didn’t lose …RIGHT!
They’ll get some good publicity from it…

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred