• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - HAL 14 - 2018- 2019 - The challenge for Mike Mulvey is over

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Someone mention Galloway ?...when him and Painey were on the same side of the pitch, they linked up brilliantly and shone...then he got walmsleyed

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
So! No trial games , no televised FFA cup game , Aspro wrecks his knee and the club might be trialing a guy who hasn’t had a competitive game of footy in his whole life.....FARK MOI , I hope Corey , Hooley, Super Mario, Painy and Matty cheer us up with some goals when we get rolling

JoyfulPenguin

I think Foxtel subscribers got access to the online streams for free last year yeah?
You do but it is rather convoluted, make sure you work it out before the game starts. If it is like last year you have to sign into your Foxtel account on a News Corp website, so make sure you know your password or reset it if you don't. Check out the Fox Sports Football Twitter page around the 25th they will give you detailed instructions.

sydmariner

You do but it is rather convoluted, make sure you work it out before the game starts. If it is like last year you have to sign into your Foxtel account on a News Corp website, so make sure you know your password or reset it if you don't. Check out the Fox Sports Football Twitter page around the 25th they will give you detailed instructions.
Download the My Football Live App now!
App Store for iOS and Google Play for Android.

Download the My Football Live app now from the App Store for iOS and Google Play for Android

Can I watch the Caltex Socceroos & Westfield Matildas on the App?
Yes! All Caltex Socceroos & Westfield Matildas friendlies played in Australia that are shown on Fox Sports, will be available to watch live through the App.

Can I watch the Hyundai A-League Westfield W-League on the App?

Yes! All Hyundai A-League matches will be available to watch live through the App.
Yes! Select Westfield W-League matches played in Australia that are shown on Fox Sports, will also be available to watch live through the App.

How much does it cost to watch football on the App?
The App will be free to download, with live matches being unlocked via the Telstra Live Pass.
Telstra Live Pass, a live, fast and data free inclusion is available to all Telstra mobile customers free of charge.
Non-Telstra customers can purchase a $99.99 annual Live Pass, $16.99 monthly Live Pass, $4.99 weekly Live Pass.

What features are on offer?
The "My Football Live App" will be the home of news, information and video for Australian Football on mobile devices.
The "My Football Live App" will allow fans to live stream all Hyundai A-League matches, select Westfield W-League, FFA Cup, plus friendlies for the Caltex Socceroos and Westfield Matildas matches played on home soil.

What if I don't live in Australia?
The My Football Live App is available to download from the App stores World Wide. However you will only be able to watch games live if you live in Australia.

more info @ https://www.a-league.com.au/news/download-my-football-live-app-now

JoyfulPenguin

Download the My Football Live App now!
App Store for iOS and Google Play for Android.

Download the My Football Live app now from the App Store for iOS and Google Play for Android

Can I watch the Caltex Socceroos & Westfield Matildas on the App?
Yes! All Caltex Socceroos & Westfield Matildas friendlies played in Australia that are shown on Fox Sports, will be available to watch live through the App.

Can I watch the Hyundai A-League Westfield W-League on the App?

Yes! All Hyundai A-League matches will be available to watch live through the App.
Yes! Select Westfield W-League matches played in Australia that are shown on Fox Sports, will also be available to watch live through the App.

How much does it cost to watch football on the App?
The App will be free to download, with live matches being unlocked via the Telstra Live Pass.
Telstra Live Pass, a live, fast and data free inclusion is available to all Telstra mobile customers free of charge.
Non-Telstra customers can purchase a $99.99 annual Live Pass, $16.99 monthly Live Pass, $4.99 weekly Live Pass.

What features are on offer?
The "My Football Live App" will be the home of news, information and video for Australian Football on mobile devices.
The "My Football Live App" will allow fans to live stream all Hyundai A-League matches, select Westfield W-League, FFA Cup, plus friendlies for the Caltex Socceroos and Westfield Matildas matches played on home soil.

What if I don't live in Australia?
The My Football Live App is available to download from the App stores World Wide. However you will only be able to watch games live if you live in Australia.

more info @ https://www.a-league.com.au/news/download-my-football-live-app-now
I think you won't be able to get the livestreams through the App. I think the live streams separate to the main televised games are only available to Foxtel subscribers though I'm not a hundred percent on that. Also the AFL version of this App limits the viewing size to phone screens and this could likely be the same.

JoyfulPenguin

Found this on the Telstra website
My Football Live App

The My Football App will launch in time to follow the Caltex Socceroos. The app will connect fans with the Caltex Socceroos through:

• All the latest news
  • Fixture information
Live streaming is currently unavailable. Live streaming in the app will commence for select FFA Cup games and every game of the Hyundai A-League 2018/19 season.

Live streaming limited to 7” viewing size

Meaning you can only watch on a mobile even if you cast to your tv.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred