• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2023/2024

Charlie1

Starting to make sense why Shaun left now tbh...

Like I said, if we can't even manage Niz, our most impressive talent to come through the academy then our entire business model is f**ked.
I did hear a rumour yes only a rumour that Peil and Shaun didn’t see eye to eye and had different ideas of the direction of the club and Peil told Shaun he could leave now or be booted later.

Spacks

Smart business
Only if you can trust the other club not to f**k you over in terms of the future transfer. For example, we sell Balard to new club with low fee(100,000-250,000) but 50% of future transfer fee, his contract at new club expires, the new club renews contract without that clause in it and they get a really good player for REALLY cheap.

marinermick

Andres isn’t Nizzy’s agent. He’s Head of Football/Scouting for P11 Group, which is the agency that reps Niz.

You would have to ask questions about the conflict of interest here. As head of scouting he would get a bonus for every player brought into their fold.

priorpeter

You would have to ask questions about the conflict of interest here. As head of scouting he would get a bonus for every player brought into their fold.
The conflict for me would be if he saw a % of the players’ deal - which he wouldn’t in his role. Only his agent would. In any case, I _think_ niz was signed with them before Andres came on board at ccm. I’d have to check.

marinermick

The conflict for me would be if he saw a % of the players’ deal - which he wouldn’t in his role. Only his agent would. In any case, I _think_ niz was signed with them before Andres came on board. I’d have to check.

Still a conflict regardless. The conflict occurred as soon as he accepted the Mariners position and they had Mariners players on their books. If Nizzy came on board afterwards then he should have resigned from either position. He will get bonuses in other ways than a percentage. I’m pretty sure FIFA has rules around this conflict. This stinks so bad.

priorpeter

Still a conflict regardless. The conflict occurred as soon as he accepted the Mariners position and they had Mariners players on their books. If Nizzy came on board afterwards then he should have resigned from either position. He will get bonuses in other ways than a percentage. I’m pretty sure FIFA has rules around this conflict. This stinks so bad.
FIFA agent regs state that licensed agents can not be employed by a club or member federation. No such restrictions apply for scouts. Andres can not act as an agent or intermediary as he’s not licensed, he can only recommend players/provide scouting reports and analysis to his agency.

Spacks

turns out how? is he wrong? @priorpeter PLS

edit: this motherf**ker, drops that and leaves.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Huddo

What's the chances he saw that twitter a couple of days ago about MC interest in Nisbet, and just decided to draw a conclusion.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred