• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2023/2024

Wombat

I'm actually wondering are we looking at a formation change. I'm thinking along the lines of a 3-4-1-2.

Back three of Hall, Kaltak, Farrell
Mid 4 of roux, Niz, Ballard, Mcgarry with Roux and Mcgarry dropping to a back 5 for defensive duties when required.
Tulio as a floater/false 9
And front pairing of Moresche and Kuol.

Beni unfortunately is the big loser in this line-up but I can't think of how to fit him in while having both faz and mcgarry. If roux is willing to take a sub spot for the team then Beni for Roux.
Highly unlikely to swap 442 formation after you just won the league with that set up!

Also no chance Beni is not in the starting 11.

Ironbark

I have zero knowledge on Tulio - but this has happened before when the club has given permission to key players to spend some more time with family etc. overseas during a long off season. Makes sense to keep your stars happy, as long as he manages his fitness etc. as a professional should. Fingers crossed.

Michael

I have zero knowledge on Tulio - but this has happened before when the club has given permission to key players to spend some more time with family etc. overseas during a long off season. Makes sense to keep your stars happy, as long as he manages his fitness etc. as a professional should. Fingers crossed.
That’s correct, but at the same time. The club was real selective with which players to show were there today.
If Tulio isn’t shown by the end of the week I’d say he’s probably gone. We need everyone there this week, doesn’t the AFC cup start relatively soon? (I’m out of the loop with that comp)

Tevor

That’s correct, but at the same time. The club was real selective with which players to show were there today.
If Tulio isn’t shown by the end of the week I’d say he’s probably gone. We need everyone there this week, doesn’t the AFC cup start relatively soon? (I’m out of the loop with that comp)
Agree it was a selective release of photos. No Beni or Tulio.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred