• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2023/2024

sydmariner

He has played twice from memory. The Asian Cup game he was terrible but he might just have been overawed. It’s nice to be romantic but i prefer to be a bit more pragmatic.
played in the Australia Cup round of 32 against the aerial shits last year.

Michael

Can’t see him sticking around. Pretty clearly out of favour in the back end of the season.
Yeah Jacko made it very clear where he stands on some players. DWH, Wilson and Jing towards the end. I’d be surprised if those 3 are here next season. Jing did have some positive moments tbf though.
The interesting ones are Noah Smith and Kuzi because of their injuries. I hope Kuzi is kept around so Doka never has to play RB again. Given we’ve signed mauragis, smiths spot is in jeopardy if fazz doesn’t leave.

Ads

I would have to review the goals that have come from our right side.
And the goals we have conceeded.

However I believe Doka’s assists and goals have come more so from when playing at right back.

As our tactic is to absorb in the first half and wait for opposition to lose concentration, so may just be conincidence due to the game plan but if we go with a different ‘style’ next year and recruit well.

We may see storm used as the bench utility if we can pick up a right mid that compliments edmo, etc.

Wombat

I would have to review the goals that have come from our right side.
And the goals we have conceeded.

However I believe Doka’s assists and goals have come more so from when playing at right back.

As our tactic is to absorb in the first half and wait for opposition to lose concentration, so may just be conincidence due to the game plan but if we go with a different ‘style’ next year and recruit well.

We may see storm used as the bench utility if we can pick up a right mid that compliments edmo, etc.
Doka had a poor GF as RM. We played him further up the park out of neccesity but i would expect him to go back to FB.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred