• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2022/2023

ConsKrypt

Not quite understanding all the DWH hate on here, while he hasn't played yet he is also injured.

I get that he has been in matchday squads and then not actually involved. But all the A-League coaches have been lying about available players in their matchday squads. Bozanic was out injured for six games and Rudan still included him in every matchday squad.

We also seemingly nabbed both Theoharous and DWH for Ruhs so I would say we are currently coming out on top.

While Ruhs has actually played for Western he has only come off the bench, and frankly hasn't made that much of an impact.

Compare that to Theoharous' output and the fact that we are actually yet to see DWH play our wheeling and dealing with Western has been pretty damn good.
I wouldn't say it hate towards DWH (at least not on my behalf even if my messages prior to this may have came across as such) its more of a concern that we (the club) may have wasted a transfer due to the injury he got within the first training session which was explained as a rolled ankle which I know is a pain in the ass to deal with.

We certainly scored with theoharous so zero complaints in this aspect, just hope he gets more starts as compared to beni, he is a hell of a lot more consistent.

Tevor

I wouldn't say it hate towards DWH (at least not on my behalf even if my messages prior to this may have came across as such) its more of a concern that we (the club) may have wasted a transfer due to the injury he got within the first training session which was explained as a rolled ankle which I know is a pain in the ass to deal with.

We certainly scored with theoharous so zero complaints in this aspect, just hope he gets more starts as compared to beni, he is a hell of a lot more consistent.
I would just like to say Theo has had some uneventful games off the bench and he hasn't been a star in all our games. He played very well with his first start and I'm a little mythed on the whole consistent part. Still hasn't scored and look what Tulio cops for missing goals. Beni on the other hand has scored many more than Theo to date.

Insertnamehere

I would just like to say Theo has had some uneventful games off the bench and he hasn't been a star in all our games. He played very well with his first start and I'm a little mythed on the whole consistent part. Still hasn't scored and look what Tulio cops for missing goals. Beni on the other hand has scored many more than Theo to date.
I'm still not entirely sold on Theo being anything more than a left footed Hoole. BUT two things, he did have a good game against the pats and his play vs Ruhs offering is defs a step up.

Tevor

I'm still not entirely sold on Theo being anything more than a left footed Hoole. BUT two things, he did have a good game against the pats and his play vs Ruhs offering is defs a step up.
I'd pick Theo over Hoole any day. I just feel all this get rid on Beni and Theo is the man is all a bit premature. Lets see how he goes for the remainder of the season and I would like to see him get more starts if the opportunity presents itself. First he needs to prove he is a consistently good starter before we start shipping off players.

The best thing about his assist to Tulio was Evans should have blown a free kick in our favour however he held off and then the ball popped up for Theo to beautifully lay it up for Tulio. I was soooooo happy Evans trying to shaft us turned into a great goal.

Melange

I'd pick Theo over Hoole any day. I just feel all this get rid on Beni and Theo is the man is all a bit premature. Lets see how he goes for the remainder of the season and I would like to see him get more starts if the opportunity presents itself. First he needs to prove he is a consistently good starter before we start shipping off players.

The best thing about his assist to Tulio was Evans should have blown a free kick in our favour however he held off and then the ball popped up for Theo to beautifully lay it up for Tulio. I was soooooo happy Evans trying to shaft us turned into a great goal.

I think the context isn't get rid of Beni, it's the guy who just took your spot after you got yourself a very very stupid red card just got man of the match. Good luck getting back in the team

ConsKrypt

Still hasn't scored and look what Tulio cops for missing goals. Beni on the other hand has scored many more than Theo to date.
Still has not scored no, the woodwork is a nemesis of his, but he also has missed a sitters like Tulio has previously with an open net his only obstacle. Saying this; I do not mind Tulio, everyone makes mistakes.

I merely said I would like to see him start more often and this would mean that Beni would be benched, Beni has good games - there is no denying this and yes he's had some cracker goals too. However, to know for sure we've "got something special" so to speak, Theo needs more game time to prove us either right or wrong.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami