• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2022/2023

COYY

The rumour was Ken was offered a part-time role as the academy coordinator and was told he would no longer be involved in the A League.

Matt Simon is probably doing more of the old Ken role than Bernal is.

Michael

Niz has made it into our all time top 20 for appearances and Cummings into our top 20 all time for goals scored, currently at 4th.

I can't even remember the last time someone got 12 goals in a season for us?
Macca in the GF season, wasn’t that like 18?
The snake got 11 in his second season with us from memory

booney

If Danny had not copped that long suspension and missed the Olympics he may have ended up as the Socceroos No 1.How lucky has CCM been having Danny and Maty as goalies and we even had Bozza for a while.Even Reddy gave us some good service despite being a flog.Kennedy played behind a piss weak defence but was not really A-League standard.Izzo was inexperienced and also had a porous defence in front of him.

Birra was part of the reason we did well over the last few seasons but is now struggling in the SPL.

LG__

2 year extension for McGarry
Done a steady job since joining, feel like we have a solid core for next season already pencilled in

JoyfulPenguin

2 year extension for McGarry
If he is on a A-League minimum salary contract then sure, but not convinced he is worth a visa spot beyond that.

Corsair

If he is on a A-League minimum salary contract then sure, but not convinced he is worth a visa spot beyond that.
Couldn't see him being on big bucks, still quite young (24) but he is an International and decent left backs are hard to find. I wouldn't be surprised to see either him or Faz sold next season, he has played in the Eredivisie as well, only came back because of Covid.

pjennings

Couldn't see him being on big bucks, still quite young (24) but he is an International and decent left backs are hard to find. I wouldn't be surprised to see either him or Faz sold next season, he has played in the Eredivisie as well, only came back because of Covid.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a regular back four sooner rather than later of

Hall---Triantis---Farrell---McGarry.

It all depends on whether Monty's faith in Kaltak is intact.

Kaltak, Windust and Larson can cover for the CBs, Farrell can always play LB and Zoricich is extra cover there. Roux and Sasha can cover RB and further up on the right hand side if needed.

Corsair

I wouldn't be surprised to see a regular back four sooner rather than later of

Hall---Triantis---Farrell---McGarry.

It all depends on whether Monty's faith in Kaltak is intact.

Kaltak, Windust and Larson can cover for the CBs, Farrell can always play LB and Zoricich is extra cover there. Roux and Sasha can cover RB and further up on the right hand side if needed.
I can't remember how long Kaltak was contracted for? Is it beyond this season?

Edit:

marinermick

I can't remember how long Kaltak was contracted for? Is it beyond this season?

Edit:

Gets his extension and turns into a numpty.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb