• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2022/2023

Tevor

I’m not sure if anything’s necessarily gone that wrong, yea he got injured, but i think it’s safe to say nobody expected Triantis and Kaltak to be this good, it’s more their success than Kelechis failure.
But he isn't even making the squad. I get the Triantis and Kaltak situation but why isn't he pressuring them with his presence on the bench. Only situation I can think of is long term injury and if that is the case then perhaps we don't have a Visa problem with Moreshe's return this season.

Ozhammer

But he isn't even making the squad. I get the Triantis and Kaltak situation but why isn't he pressuring them with his presence on the bench. Only situation I can think of is long term injury and if that is the case then perhaps we don't have a Visa problem with Moreshe's return this season.
This, even if he isn’t considered above Nectar and Brian in the pecking order, surely he should be featuring on the bench ahead of Windust at the very least?

JoyfulPenguin

This, even if he isn’t considered above Nectar and Brian in the pecking order, surely he should be featuring on the bench ahead of Windust at the very least?
Maybe a development decision? If Kelechi isn't going to start, and likely not be here beyond this season because of Kaltak, Triantis and Hall being ahead of him. Doesn't it make sense to give the development minutes to Windust to prepare him for when one of the above inevitably departs?

Corsair

We wouldn't need to release anyone to get DWH. Obviously getting close to when Moresche is coming into the picture again tho.

Scholarship and yoof players don't count towards squad registrations or celery cap. Though I'd imagine we would have them there to fill in the numbers and get us to the cap.

5 foreign players, Danny, Hall, Roux, Nis, JC. Can't think of any others who would have to be registered.
Is Faz scholarship?

Ads

Monty’s comments in the club’s press release seems to suggest he took a pay cut to come here. That should say something about his attitude and desperation to play.

Isn’t it crazy that we have got ourselves into a situation where we don’t try and target players like DWH but if we do we aren't paying overs!

Amazing.

Such a great thing that people see us as a place where you have a great chance to excel and that we will put you in the right direction to your overseas goals.

Michael

I feel quite good about this signing.
can’t wait to see how he goes, wouldn’t mind defensive cover or a Kelechi update though.

turbo

Isn’t it crazy that we have got ourselves into a situation where we don’t try and target players like DWH but if we do we aren't paying overs!

Amazing.

Such a great thing that people see us as a place where you have a great chance to excel and that we will put you in the right direction to your overseas goals.
A huge turn around from the days of paying overs and still maybe being rejected.

There's some proper competition and depth in our attacking stocks now which gives us a bit more resilience and a decent chance at a solid finals run.

Ads

I feel quite good about this signing.
can’t wait to see how he goes, wouldn’t mind defensive cover or a Kelechi update though.

Have 7 backs for 4 positions in ge

Katkec
Triantis
Hall
Roux
Aquilina
Farrell
Windust

And I’d absolutely diar circumstances
Steele & Nizzy have played back to secure ship at end of games.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred