• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2022/2023

crock

i
I reckon the GK, in part because there are about 75 GKs in the grid and only one CB (Hanlon), but also if you are going through this extended tease, when you get to the reveal, it has got to be someone very well known i.e. probably Danny (but can still hope for Maty or Hart). Whilst Hanlon would be an excellent signing, most people playing along with this grid would go "who?" when you mentioned his name - not the response you want from the big "tah-dah" moment
fair enough i was just thinking with monty mentioning during interview the club may be in position to announce the new cb by the end of this week or early next week

Meerkat

I don’t want to sound negative but has it crossed anybody else’s minds that the Marketing team went “oh crap their expectations are a LOT higher then we expected” and that’s why they are putting us out of our misery faster ?

What are the odds that Monty is on the phone to Danny, Lengerak, Matty or Hanlon right now saying “mate.. can I call in a favour??”

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred