• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2022/2023

scottmac

Suspended
Feckin find-a-word terrible idea for us obsessive folk.

Got us panicking and excited at same time.
I think it's f**king hilarious ?. Here's the names wrong, right, amazing and disgusting. Now you've got to Monday to look over that and we're fairly sure you won't stop looking. Must be a number of people who put that together having a hard to hide chuckle this weekend...???

Rising Sun

I think it's f**king hilarious ?. Here's the names wrong, right, amazing and disgusting. Now you've got to Monday to look over that and we're fairly sure you won't stop looking. Must be a number of people who put that together having a hard to hide chuckle this weekend...???
Pretty sure everyone in the Mariners office would just have cracked a beer and sat back to enjoy the pandemonium once they hit "post"!

turbo

If we got a proper big name keeper is that an ego boost for Birraz (look what it took to replace me) or is it a sad ‘geez they moved on fast’ moment.

Meerkat

If they go to all this trouble and then the 2 they announce off this grid are Velaphi and Gordon, then the other CB is going to have to be someone like Van Dijk to get me back onside

I said to my son earlier.. imagine if after losing Birraz, Rowles, Miller, Urena etc, then after all this lead up they announce… Ziggy. ?

Nail. Coffin. ?

Surely not.

Michael

I think a 33yr old Langerak who's been in quality form would be more exciting than Vuks (who's contract runs half way into next year)
Langerak is still very much 1st choice at nagoya.
vuka has played 4 games since joining NEC start of last season. Basically 3rd choice now. He’ll want games to get to one last WC.

scottmac

Suspended
i dont think langerak will be leaving his club anytime soon
He's in the last 6 months of his contract and hasn't resigned yet. Who's to say what he wants..... anyway, was just saying that would be more exciting IMO, not that it's him. I've got no idea.

Rising Sun

He's in the last 6 months of his contract and hasn't resigned yet. Who's to say what he wants..... anyway, was just saying that would be more exciting IMO, not that it's him. I've got no idea.
I'm with you. Danny would be the romantic choice but he's 37 and been riding the pine for quite some time. Langerak is still in his prime. For football reasons he would be better off in Japan but if he is ready to come home for family reasons then he would be a great signing

pjennings

I'm with you. Danny would be the romantic choice but he's 37 and been riding the pine for quite some time. Langerak is still in his prime. For football reasons he would be better off in Japan but if he is ready to come home for family reasons then he would be a great signing

My choice - 6 month loan deal for Maty to get him game time for the World Cup. Mitch to come back to Australia after the J-League finishes to replace Maty.

Not asking for much ;-)

Rising Sun

My choice - 6 month loan deal for Maty to get him game time for the World Cup. Mitch to come back to Australia after the J-League finishes to replace Maty.

Not asking for much ;-)
Seems a reasonable request to me.

Or better still, get the marquee fund cheque book out and get Maty home on a longer term deal (although I do think he has unfinished business in Europe).

He hasn't figured in any of the 4 Real Sociedad pre season games so he is either injured or been told he can find another club - so there is hope.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred