• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2022/2023

Corsair

I am sure the visa CB will be a great signing whoever it is but I was more intrigued by Monty’s comments about the second CB he mentioned in the club’s video content earlier today who ‘he knows very well’. Could that be Trenners? (oh be still my beating heart :pirashoot:) or Glassock perhaps?

i believe that our GK signing will be a visa player too and the new GK coach (Miguel someone) apparently arrives this weekend.
No, it's Kye coming back after 2 weeks in the Scottish summer!

Tim

Any one have any trouble last night? I was with my wife and two kids in the main stand and got out safely but reports on the UK Daily Mail (of all publications) reporting fan violence after the game! Very sad, I hope all loyal mariners fans (and all decent Syd FC fans) ok after what was a gripping encounter at Sydney’s best suburban grounds (big Tigers fan)…

ashman89

transfermarkt has him listed as injured.
Reports saying he’s coming back from an injury he got in may. Playing reserves this week to gain fitness in order to be selected for the SPL game against hearts. Plus he is the club captain so are we sure it’s him?

Michael

I’ve said before when he popped up as a rumour, he’s part of the furniture at hibs. Would be a monumental signing.
I’d be shocked if it was him, but I do think it’ll be someone from the UK.

Rising Sun

Reports saying he’s coming back from an injury he got in may. Playing reserves this week to gain fitness in order to be selected for the SPL game against hearts. Plus he is the club captain so are we sure it’s him?

Just saw that he’s more of a vice captain now at hibs, the GK is now captain.
Was the captain but for this season he is the "club captain" and the GK is the "on field" captain, suggesting they don't expect him to be playing regularly this season even if he does stay around. They have signed a 20 year old Uruguayan left sided CB as a likely replacement. Style has been confident about this name for some time

scottmac

Suspended
Was the captain but for this season he is the "club captain" and the GK is the "on field" captain, suggesting they don't expect him to be playing regularly this season even if he does stay around. They have signed a 20 year old Uruguayan left sided CB as a likely replacement. Style has been confident about this name for some time
If he was in the final parts of signing for an os team he wouldn't be playing in reserves.

style_cafe

I was just wondering who it might be and looked at twitter and his name popped up a few times saying a possible move to CCM. Prior to that my other SAUCE was a lot closer to the club but only had the player starting with H and sounding like maybe 2 syllables... :popcorn:

Michael

So he says one is already in the country the other is basically just waiting to get the plane ticket. With a lot of cap space available and the transfer fees, I don’t feel like these 3 new players will be cheapies.

You can also tell by the way he spoke of the cup game he hated how early in pre season it is. Credit to him for not feeling rushed and didn’t stray from the path he’s set out. It almost came off, would’ve on another day.

Big Al

So he says one is already in the country the other is basically just waiting to get the plane ticket. With a lot of cap space available and the transfer fees, I don’t feel like these 3 new players will be cheapies.

You can also tell by the way he spoke of the cup game he hated how early in pre season it is. Credit to him for not feeling rushed and didn’t stray from the path he’s set out. It almost came off, would’ve on another day.
Also mentioned they may wait to use Marco spot now or January so maybe Aussies and not Foreigners or an Aussie keeper is a possibility

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred