• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2022/2023

Michael

Thats a big call arguably Perez is the best ever to lace a Mariners boot..
Perez was amazing
But I don’t agree with your statement

It’s annoying how hard it is to watch Portuguese football in AUS. Sporting, benfica and porto’s U23/B teams play 2nd division and get exposed to so much senior footy at a young age. I’ve been saying for a few years to my friends and even on here plenty of times, it’s the perfect market for Aussie clubs to tap. The quality for the most part is higher yet aside from the big 4, the salaries are similar or lower than here, To see our club now leading the charge in tapping the Porto market is so satisfying. Tulio is versatile, powerful, technical ability insane. And good age.

I like moresche ALOT, but if tulio’s attitude is right I see a very difficult path for moresche after recovery,

Kripple

If this guy is our last visa, it's very well spent. The first true 10 since Pondeljak
Looking at the highlights he seems to be playing mainly as a 6 and sometimes as an 8. Very left footed. 95% of his touches are with his left. Like how he always looks to play the ball forward and often his first touch is an attacking pass. Good range of passes, good vision and doesn't mind having a hit from outside the box. Should provide an option from dead ball situations.
Looking forward to seeing him feeding early ball to Cummins, Garang, Bennie and Ruhs.

Corsair

That reel has me thinking DDS but with strength and less ratholes, he looks the goods. Strong passing game and great vision too, this guy supplying Cumdog in particular is a very exciting prospect. We're going to be a very dangerous side to play this season, score from anywhere.

Michael

This is a translated article from a Portuguese website, free transfer, curious if it’ll be a 3 year contract for Marco.

“Marco Túlio terminated his contract with Sporting and is preparing to head to Australia, to sign for the Central Coast Mariners, Record has learned. The 24-year-old forward, who arrived in Alvalade in May 2018, leaves the club without having played any game for the first team.

Four years ago, still in the term of office led by Bruno de Carvalho, Sporting announced the hiring of Marco Túlio from At. Mineiro "in the scope of the agreement for the reduction of 900 thousand euros in the debt related to the transfer of the player Elias". At the time, the Brazilian signed a contract valid until 2023, with a release clause of 60 million euros, which SAD, today chaired by Frederico Varandas, chose to terminate.

In 2018/19, Marco Túlio made 29 games and 8 goals in Sporting's under-23s. Three loans followed - one season with the Belgians of Roeselare and two with the Brazilians of the CSA - until the end of the link between the parties was now placed. Besides, as our newspaper knows, Marco Túlio is already on his way to Australia and will soon be made official as a reinforcement of the Central Coast Mariners”

Allreet?

Perez glided with the ball like no other player we have ever had but I think Paddy is the best player we ever had. Gumps a close second for me.
Didn't have him long enough but hard to go past Rogic for me.

Loved Perez, Pondeljak and Gumps also. And Amini.

Coastalraider

Ao if we look at the traditional theme of players needing 6 months to adapt to A league, having a finals team that looks like the below has some real potential - strong backline, creative midfield, high quality goal scorers in the front third. Some things will need to fall out way, and hope our recruits don’t end up more Goddard than Nkololo, but the prices are there.

End of season team…

vuka
Kuzevski Kalechi Hall Faz
Nisbet
Tulio
Nkololo Cummings Ruhs Ayongo

still on the bench is Silvera, Moresche, Aqualina Kaltak, Storm, Ballard, Triantis, Steele and a host of super talented kids coming through

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred