• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2022/2023

moomoo

Rising Sun

Windust and Hall will be fine. If not, in Monty I trust.
I'd prefer Ruon and Hall, with Windust as backup for now. If the rumours of Considine are correct then it sounds like we have written Ruon off - either he is moving on or we don't think he can recover his 20-21 form. Considine's pedigree is excellent and would be a great pick up if he was a couple of years younger. I would be nervous about his age (35) particularly as he is coming off a near season long injury.

pjennings

I'd prefer Ruon and Hall, with Windust as backup for now. If the rumours of Considine are correct then it sounds like we have written Ruon off - either he is moving on or we don't think he can recover his 20-21 form. Considine's pedigree is excellent and would be a great pick up if he was a couple of years younger. I would be nervous about his age (35) particularly as he is coming off a near season long injury.
Considine is a LB that can play CB.

VonBowellski

Complete hypothetical but IF both Birra and Kye go, who would be our next captain? Birra has stood in after the whole bozanic thing and Kye has been touted as a future captain and part of the leadership team.

I would guess Urena, but Roux has the age and experience as well if he plays more consistent minutes. Nis is still too young and JC is too new in my opinion still

Michael

There would have to be a reason for that do you think? Like if we offerd lower wages, fair enough, but not to offer a deal at all implies we didnt want him
Could also be that Birra wanted him back and if Birra isn’t going to be here next season why keep JVS? ?????

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred