• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - 2019-2020

Wombat

Hey everyone.

This is a new clip LAFC dropped on their YouTube channel... You can see Sam Silvera in the background of some of the shots during the training session as they prepared for the new season.

Good vid apart from the Car product placement bits.

Ironbark

Roy scores. His goals per game is better than we've had since, well, him.

But he tends to take 10 week holidays most seasons due to hot headed and idiotic red cards. We can't afford that, especially at his cost.

style_cafe

Chris Harold was a decent player a few seasons ago but since Popper went to Perf he`s slipped off the radar.
Hopefully he`ll do well with us and buy into Staj`s culture.
GG did some good things for us but also had his disaster moments and worked more like a draught horse.
The fact that he has been on the bench for a few weeks and with Nizzy`s performance last weekend probably pushed him over the edge,but that opened up the space for Harold.
If Staj plays Harold out wide as suggested previously,I just hope his "decent" crosses aren`t like Oar`s crosses.
Also, it`s fine to get the ball into the centre of the box it`s another thing to get our strikers to put it in the net.
It`s sorta like feeding strawberry`s to pigs at times...:popcorn:

Big Al

Chris Harold was a decent player a few seasons ago but since Popper went to Perf he`s slipped off the radar.
Hopefully he`ll do well with us and buy into Staj`s culture.
GG did some good things for us but also had his disaster moments and worked more like a draught horse.
The fact that he has been on the bench for a few weeks and with Nizzy`s performance last weekend probably pushed him over the edge,but that opened up the space for Harold.
If Staj plays Harold out wide as suggested previously,I just hope his "decent" crosses aren`t like Oar`s crosses.
Also, it`s fine to get the ball into the centre of the box it`s another thing to get our strikers to put it in the net.
It`s sorta like feeding strawberry`s to pigs at times...:popcorn:
Makes you wonder if GG had asked if Victory win can i go.

So staj tried Nizzy to see how he went

turbo

Makes you wonder if GG had asked if Victory win can i go.

So staj tried Nizzy to see how he went
Interesting. It was weird that Nisbet went from getting nothing to doing interviews and starting last week.its probably worth noting that GG mentioned osteo pubis which might have been impacting his availability.

I look at the GG thing as a genuine mutual termination - he got an interesting offer from a team that needs more locals to contest ACL and we can likely use those wages in areas we need to address since we have some depth around DM where he was been playing

turbo

I could see Harold letting us play 4-3-3 with a line up of
Miller - Ziggy - Rowles - Clisby
DDS —— Kim —— Duric
Harold—— Muzz ——Oar

Which gives us the option of some decent subs with Stensness, Silvera, Nisbet, Jair, Simon among others putting their hand up. 4-2-3-1 another option with the same names.

Ads

Harold does change everything.
I also hope DDS and Kim can work together off the ball then hopefully one of them can feed Harold or Muzz.

greenlig

Harold is really direct, something we lack. I'm pretty excited about the signing, always thought he was good against us.

Michael

Yeah look we’ve got a squaddie from arguably the 2nd best squad in the Comp.
We can’t really complain, he’s a good age and is a good enough player to start for us.
He should be coming here extremely hungry and I expect him to start straight away.
I saw some people across the platforms saying he can’t play as a 9 and the club shouldn’t call him a forward etc.
He can actually lead the line effectively. You never say no to versatility.

midfielder

Miller - Ziggy - Rowles - Clisby
-----------Kim - Nisbet-----------
---------DDS -Duric-Oar------
-----------Harold——---------

Josho Howe

Harold hasn't played consistently for a while, but you would have to imagine he's pretty fit and firing training under Popa. I don't think we should expect too much out of the gate, but agree he is a good option. He's got pace and he's direct so let's hope he shows us something.

Big Al

Harold hasn't played consistently for a while, but you would have to imagine he's pretty fit and firing training under Popa. I don't think we should expect too much out of the gate, but agree he is a good option. He's got pace and he's direct so let's hope he shows us something.
Agree just a bench spot coming on late till he gets a bit better match fitness and learns our system

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred