• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - 2019-2020

turbo

And it looks like we have signed another injury prone defender. Was decent in the A League before signing in Korea but has been released after being injured and not playing. Nothing from the club until all the formalities are done but I was told it is DeFinite (there's your clue)
Would have thought you were hinting at DeVere if he hadn’t signed for the nix this offseason. Maybe I’m taking the hint incorrectly or missing a name.

Rowdy

Only played x6 games last season under Rudan, who regularly chose the Polish Kopczynski over Fox as his cover for either Durante or Taylor when they were out.

DIDN'T play ANY games in his short stint in the K2 .

..... so most DEF still under an injury cloud considering he blew his ankle out against Sydney in April THIS YEAR, & yet to play on it since.

Ozhammer

I liked what I saw of him at the Nux, so not disappointed with him joining us as such but I worry that we won’t seemingly have a truly experienced CB in the squad.

Word is that we will be signing another visa player and possibly another up and comer.

Coastalraider

I liked what I saw of him at the Nux, so not disappointed with him joining us as such but I worry that we won’t seemingly have a truly experienced CB in the squad.

Word is that we will be signing another visa player and possibly another up and comer.

Any hints on what ‘the word’ is?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred