• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - 2019-2020

turbo

Joey Lynch reports Mark Birighitti is to leave Melbourne City and move elsewhere in the A-league
There can't be many teams looking for a starting keeper unless someone is getting sold. Thomas or Redmayne would have to be the favourites for that and I'd expect Victory to promote Acton. Perth maybe if they are gearing up for ACL but they've got Reddy who was probably cheap and would be squeezing everything they can out of the cap as is plus he was fine last year anyway. And of course us which would make the most sense.

pjennings

JVS was also his coach before so there is an existing relationship. Sydney may have been a chance before JC left.

Michael

Every team except us has an obvious #1 keeper already. Even Phoenix were quick to replace Kurto
So I’d say we’re the favourites for Birighitti which is great news.

Perth have signed a Seoul bro of their own today, interestingly, we need to get this paper work needs to get done.

turbo

JVS was also his coach before so there is an existing relationship
I thought the same thing but the dates I could find suggested JVS was off to Victory by the time Birighitti was coming in. But I'm just looking at some google results and transfermarkt so not sure if they did cross paths at all.

Forum Phoenix

Be very happy with Birighitti. And even happier with a new visa striker to boot.

We’d then be missing an experienced CB still, but at least we have a genuine leader in our backline in Ziggy. In his extensive reel he does a good job covering his CB’s ass’s also. And like TB I believe in Rowles and hoping Tongyik proves himself too - at 22, he’s got plenty of promise, but both are still very young and bound to make some costly mistakes across a season.

style_cafe

I thought the same thing but the dates I could find suggested JVS was off to Victory by the time Birighitti was coming in. But I'm just looking at some google results and transfermarkt so not sure if they did cross paths at all.

Even so the "keepers club" is a very tighknit little fraternity.
I`m sure they would know each other very well...:popcorn:

turbo

I hope we get them for at least 2 seasons with an option on a third.
I`d be pissed if we didn`t...
(probably not the right terminology in their case but you know what I mean)...:popcorn:

I would almost be surprised if we did. They’ve been forced out of the K league for a year due to their indiscretions so after that time passes surely their value goes up.

Michael

Birighitti has literally just been released. It’s all happening so fast.
I wonder if Staj wants him for tomorrow night

NoDiggity

Melbourne city have now officially released MB.
Birighitti has literally just been released. It’s all happening so fast.
I wonder if Staj wants him for tomorrow night
he wasn’t at training today, Pearce in goals & Munford backup. One Seoul brother was training (DM with big legs). Jordan Murray, melling & ziggy all training too.

Last edited:

Pirate Pete

Reporting on the dailfootballshow.com that they
"understand that the Central Coast Mariners loom as the next possible destination" for Birighitti.
Seems like it`s on...
Hopefully that`ll add at least another 5 wins to our tally ...:popcorn:
It also says they've used their visa spots and will be looking for an Aussie keeper.
Glover? Or maybe someone could let them know Kennedy is available.

Josho Howe

Getting Birraz would be an outstanding outcome. He is a guaranteed no.1 and won't spend a whole season getting splinters in his arse. Continues work with his goalkeeper coach also. I think this could be the real deal.

Also, one thing annoying the grammar nazi in me on here is the misspelling of Aidan Munford. It's an N, not an M. Munford - not ''Mumford''.

Reactions: adz

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred