• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners fans in other places ...

Honkee

Ok this is the best i can offer. this is me in Las Vegas.

IMG_6273.jpg

Honkee

My only regret is I didnt take some Scum merchandise with me to shoot at. It would have made a great rebuttal to the epic fail you tube video of some scummers trying to burn a mariners flag.

serious14

DSC02508.jpg

Turns out I actually did get a photo taken in Mariners gear in Hong Kong (this may or may not have been where parts of Batman were filmed - I am not at all a geek  :p)

Alicia

how old is this picture james???

your jersey still has the logos on it..... jersey we've seen you get around in certainly does not.

or do you keep this one for special occasions??

serious14

Alicia said:

your jersey still has the logos on it..... jersey we've seen you get around in certainly does not.

Hahaha, no no, the logo's were inadvertantly removed after I got back  - that photo was taken in September.

Alicia

serious14 said:
Alicia said:

Hahaha, no no, the logo's were inadvertantly removed after I got back  - that photo was taken in September.

WTF have you done to your jersey in 3 months for the logos to disappear!!!!!!!!!!

dru

Alicia said:
serious14 said:
Alicia said:

WTF have you done to your jersey in 3 months for the logos to disappear!!!!!!!!!!

Nipples don't rub themselves Alicia  ;D

Ranyen

dru said:
Alicia said:
serious14 said:
Alicia said:

No, it just actually got washed for the first time..... :D

serious14

dru said:
Alicia said:
serious14 said:
Alicia said:

Power nipples ftw!!!!  (seriously though, I put it in the dryer one day without realising)

Ranyen - funny.  Very funny.  *glares*

Alicia

dru said:
Alicia said:
serious14 said:
Alicia said:

I wish work had a sick bay  :'(

T

Alicia said:
dru said:
Alicia said:
serious14 said:
Alicia said:

I wish work had a sick bay   :'(

Use it as an excuse for early release :)... I plan to

kevrenor

Spreading the word ... Victoria, Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

5720_126743723979_596003979_3066301_5091786_n.jpg

In Vancouver I met a Vancouver Whitecaps fan who was very interested in what team my football shirt was for! He was more excited about a visit by Everton than the Caps season.

Forum Phoenix

Melsy - One step said:
Just a few of me around England.

n548531239_1682141_1153.jpg

I had lots of fun taking pics with the scarf. When i find more i will post.

How "big" is John Terry?
Lucky you had your trusty Mariners scarf at hand!

;)

Jerem

had a cracker one in my mothers old house in hilversum holland, but alas a jumper is covering it!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami