• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Australian Representative Honours

fedelta

forzamariners said:
adrian caceres full argentine international

n560231867_902365_1809.jpg

Rowdy

fish said:
he has the right to play for anyone with that company

playing the 'field', where he lets the opposition take the early lead but Adrian always manages to come from behind FTW.  :popcorn:

brett

Well my trivia got lost amongst Adrian's lovely companions, so the answer I was thinking of was Jamie McMaster - England youth international.

McGrime

Congratulations to Heff, Matty, Dylan & Danny for getting into the Socceroos train on squad to play Indonesia. What a great experience for these guys coming up.
Let's hope at least one of them makes it onto the field at some stage during the game so we can add or update their names on the representative honours list.
Although I was expecting to see Matty & Dylan as part of the squad Heff & Danny have made the cut so hopefully this will see both of them benefit enough to kick their club form into gear for the Mariners.
Pim may not have consulted with Laurie in regards to Heff after the blast he got from laurie after being sent off over the weekend.
So how does that work for the Australia game. Is Heff eligible ?   

Auburn Mariner

I believe Ian Ferguson came on as a substitute for the Mariners in an HAL game at Central Coast Stadium, and picked up a yellow card for a full-on hack. I remember this because of the "Golf Swing" chant from Bay 16.

That makes him an International AND a Mariner.

loyalist

Auburn Mariner said:
I believe Ian Ferguson came on as a substitute for the Mariners in an HAL game at Central Coast Stadium, and picked up a yellow card for a full-on hack. I remember this because of the "Golf Swing" chant from Bay 16.

That makes him an International AND a Mariner.

and that is why this was on the last page

brett said:
Also, what about Ian Ferguson who played for the Qantas Scotland national team ;)

McGrime

We've got this thread under the Australian Football heading under Australian Rep honours.
We can expand to cover all international teams & players if you like
ie., change the subject and post the heading under where ??
I'm easy. just let me know. 

midfielder

Nice article about Jedi and the national team

http://www.theworldgame.com.au/socceroos/jedinak-living-the-dream-222127

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member