• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Australian Representative Honours

McGrime

Mariners Australian Representative Honours

Player  Name                     Representative honours

Noel Spencer                    Olyroos  U/23s.
Bradley Porter*                  Young  Socceroos U/20s.
Michael Beauchamp            Senior Socceroos, Olyroos U/23s.
Nik Mrdja*                        Senior Socceroos.
Tom Pondeljak                  Senior Socceroos.
Nigel Boogaard*                  Olyroos U/23s, Joeys U/17s.
Mathew Osman*                Young Socceroos U/20s
Alex Wilkinson*                  Young Socceroos U/20s, Joeys U/17s.
Adam Kwasnik                    Young Socceroos U/20s.
Danny Vukovic*                  Olyroos Under 23's, Young  Socceroos U/20s.
Tony Vidmar                      Senior Socceroos, Olyroos Under 23's.
Matt Simon*                      Senior Socceroos, Olyroos U/23's.
Mile Jedinak                      Senior Socceroos, Young Socceroos U/20s.
Damien Mori                      Senior Socceroos, Olyroos U/23's.
Greg Owens*                    Young Socceroos U/20s.
Sasho Petrovski*                Senior Socceroos.
Alvin Ceccoli                    Senior Socceroos.
Pedj Bojic*                        Joeys U/17s.
David DApuzzo*                Joeys U/17s.
Dylan Macallister*              Olyroos U23s, Joeys U/17s.
Ahmad Elrich*                  Senior Socceroos,OlyroosU/23s,Young Socceroos U/20s.
Mark Bosnich                    Senior Socceroos, Olyroos U/23's.
John Aloi$i                        Senior Socceroos, Young Socceroos U/20s.
Andrew Redmayne*            Young Socceroos U/20s.
Dean Heffernan*                Senior Socceroos.

*Current Mariners Squad Member

McGrime

Can never get these things to line up  ::)

Interestingly we have had another rep on our books but he never actually made the field in a HAL game.

Guess Who ???

brett

Thanks for that McGrime, nice work.

May I suggest improvements?

Drop the 'Qantas' out of all that unless you work for the FFA or an A-League FC.

Split into past and present CCM squad members.

Order players in terms of status achieved, ie Senior, U23, U20, U17

McGrime

LOL I should,

I would have ditched the name but hard to see what age groups they come under joeys, Young Socceroos etc., without the tag

brett

marinermick said:
brett said:
Also, what about Ian Ferguson who played for the Qantas Scotland national team ;)

bingo (i think)

I think McGrime has his trivia wrong (happy to be proven wrong). I suspect he is thinking of Redders since he didn't include him on the above list yet he has represented Australia many times.

Redline

Thats an interesting list....would be interested to see how our national reps stack up compared to the other HAL teams.

What would also be interesting, is a "Played for us and then got bought by an O/S club compared to other HAL  teams" style list.

brett

brett said:
marinermick said:
brett said:
Also, what about Ian Ferguson who played for the Qantas Scotland national team ;)

bingo (i think)

I think McGrime has his trivia wrong (happy to be proven wrong). I suspect he is thinking of Redders since he didn't include him on the above list yet he has represented Australia many times.

That or it's Giraldi.

EDIT: I'm using Wiki now...but Ollie Bozanic should also be here.

EDIT 2.0: Hand of Dog should be here too.

McGrime

Giraldi was the one I was thinking of.

I will add the others as they come through.

Only the guys who have played HAL for us then...

brett

Here's an easy one - if this was an international list rather than just Australia reps as the thread title suggests, there would be two non Aussie players. One is mentioned in the thread already. Who are they?

Hagar the Horrible

brett said:
Here's an easy one - if this was an international list rather than just Australia reps as the thread title suggests, there would be two non Aussie players. One is mentioned in the thread already. Who are they?
Ian Ferguson and Wayne O'Sullivan

brett

Wayne O wasn't who I was thinking of...was he really a youth international? I couldn't find evidence of that anywhere.

Paolo

please add Australian Beach Football representatives....Vuko Tomasevic and Leo Carle. Two of the greatest players to ever wear the shirt.

Also Ian MacAndrew is an Australian Futsal representative

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred