• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners as good as Chelsea???

bulldogmariner

Chelsea beat Ac Milan 5 nil today so are we on par with Ac Milan who have superstars including Kaka and Ronaldinho!
Opps i forgot kalac!

There is no way we are even close.
However Bozza said that the A-league is on par with the Championship or even a little better!

Aden

bulldogmariner said:
Chelsea beat Ac Milan 5 nil today so are we on par with Ac Milan who have superstars including Kaka and Ronaldinho!
Opps i forgot kalac!

However Bozza said that the A-league is on par with the Championship or even a little better!

no way are we on par with championshhip i put us on par with bottom div 1 even maybe diiv 2

Paolo

imho we are are on par with the big 4 in the epl as it has already been confirmed in this thread that we are better then chelsea

bulldogmariner

Aden said:
bulldogmariner said:
Opps i forgot kalac!

no way are we on par with championshhip i put us on par with bottom div 1 even maybe diiv 2
That was a quote from Bozza at the press conference after the game with Sydney FC so i think will believe what he says sorry

marinermick

bulldogmariner said:
Opps i forgot kalac!

good point

pity we cannot qualify for UEFA champions league

Aden

hahahah this  topic is a joke and an insult to the premier league and the teams in it.. 

loyalist

Aden said:
hahahah this  topic is a joke and an insult to the premier league and the teams in it.. 
You are just not able to handle that little old australia is producing cubs far bigger and better then in england

Paolo

Aden said:
nope i cannot handle it because its not true
the facts speak for themselves.

Mariners beat malaysia....chelsea lose to malaysia.

Also, mariners have defeated arsenal and manchester united in sevens matches.

Pretty sure we would win the epl and champions league

Aden

ohh definately !! we  r the best  come to think bout it . i can see caceras  rippin up the likes of ronaldo , messi , robinho etc

serious14

Aden said:
ohh definately !! we  r the best  come to think bout it . i can see caceras  rippin up the likes of ronaldo , messi , robinho etc

Car-Chair-Arse >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> you.

Fact.

blastbum

Also, mariners have defeated arsenal and manchester united in sevens matches.

Thanks Keensy. I forgot to mention the fact that the Mariners have beaten the likes of Arsenal (2-0 in 2007) and Manchester United (1-0 in 2006) in the exclusive HKFC Philips Lighting Soccer 7's tournament. I'm pretty sure the players (7 a side) are all suppose to be under 23, although I'm not entirely sure.

I totally agree with Bozza saying that the A-League is on par with the Championship Division or even a little better. I mean, think about it. Michael Bridges (SFC) and Dwight Yorke (SFC) playing in the A-League. Yorke actually was hoping to play for the Mariners (in which he said on TWG that he was willing to take a "massive" pay cut) and Gorman and McKinna said no. So instead he signs with EPL top flight club Sunderland. Hellooooo???

What about Carney playing for Sheffield (Champ Div), Nicky Carle playing for Crystal Palace (Champ Div) and Reuben Zadkovich playing for Derby (Champ Div)? All ex-A-League players now playing in the Championship Division. And then there's Richard Garcia playing for Hull City in the EPL who you wouldn't consider to be a player way above the standard of the A-League.

Also remember that last season, humble Barnsley FC (Champ Div) knocked Chelsea out of the FA Cup.

There's food for thought.

serious14

blastbum said:
Also remember that last season, humble Barnsley FC (in League 1 Division at the time) knocked Chelsea out of the FA Cup.

And Liverpool.  Which I enjoyed even more.  ;D

P.S.  Barnsley were in the Championship last season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred