• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners as good as Chelsea???

blastbum

Found something interesting.

Saw on Fox Sports News that Chelsea (managed by Scolari) beat a Malaysian XI side 3-0 yesterday. See article below:
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,24100278-23215,00.html

Interestingly, the Mariners faced off the national team of Malaysia last year in May and defeated them 3-0. It wasn't a second string Malaysian side either, as it was the line up that represented Malaysia in the Asian Cup. See article of Mariners win below:
http://au.fourfourtwo.com/news/52618,mariners-defeat-asian-cup-hosts.aspx

Could we be as good as Chelsea???

dibo

Yes. We're as good as Chelsea.

In other news, I can run faster than Stephen Hawking, therefore I'm as good as Usain Bolt.

blastbum

LOL!!

I know it sounds ridiculous, but I had a quick look on Google and it's pretty much the same Malaysian line up. It's interesting that when we played Malaysia it was in May last year which was much earlier in our pre-season than it was for Chelsea (who play their first match in the EPL in just two and a half weeks).

Atomic

dibo said:
Yes. We're as good as Chelsea.

In other news, I can run faster than Stephen Hawking, therefore I'm as good as Usain Bolt.

You can talk the talk, but.....
;)

S

soccersensei

pffffffttttttttt.....
*smoothing his Man U kit*
Who isn't better than Chelsea?
:p

Sym

above posts reported

ahah no jokes..

but uhm are you meni.B in disguise haha, i get the logic, but no, simply no

sorry to break balls.

loyalist

blastbum said:
Found something interesting.

Saw on Fox Sports News that Chelsea (managed by Scolari) beat a Malaysian XI side 3-0 yesterday. See article below:
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,24100278-23215,00.html

Interestingly, the Mariners faced off the national team of Malaysia last year in May and defeated them 3-0. It wasn't a second string Malaysian side either, as it was the line up that represented Malaysia in the Asian Cup. See article of Mariners win below:
http://au.fourfourtwo.com/news/52618,mariners-defeat-asian-cup-hosts.aspx

Could we be as good as Chelsea???
better imho

good logic for working it out aswell

FFC Mariner

In terms of ethics of our owners, propensity for mindless racist violence by supporters etc etc of course we are better.

We also dont have fat frank as a national laughing stock.

(did you really think I could ignore this thread??)

Andy

Greenpoleffc said:
In terms of ethics of our owners, propensity for mindless racist violence by supporters etc etc of course we are better.

We also dont have fat frank as a national laughing stock.

(did you really think I could ignore this thread??)

No ;)

dub

After relegating him to train with the youth team they then set up a internal check to test him instead of helping your employee as any BOSS would here we are giving the man a chance??? No way as good but better than Chelsea ???

clarence

dub said:
After relegating him to train with the youth team they then set up a internal check to test him instead of helping your employee as any BOSS would here we are giving the man a chance??? No way as good but better than Chelsea ???

WTF are you on about? No relevance to a match between Chelsea and Malaysia, nor Mariners and Malaysia. Please explain. ??? ???

loyalist

dub said:
+1
totally relevant post for this thread

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred