• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariner stuff not worthy of a whole thread

Ironbark

Just a speculative ftbl article, but seriously fk right the fk off right now.

You'd think Monty would be smart and loyal enough to stay with us until a decent overseas offer comes, but $hitney certainly knows how to throw bags of money at their problems

priorpeter

Just a speculative ftbl article, but seriously fk right the fk off right now.

You'd think Monty would be smart and loyal enough to stay with us until a decent overseas offer comes, but $hitney certainly knows how to throw bags of money at their problems

Save yourself a click, it’s Dave Lewis. Don’t bother.

Huddo

Looking back through his previous articles he does seem to actively ignore anything occuring at Sydney FC, prefering to promote disharmony in other clubs.

Allreet?

Dave Lewis is a bellend. Probably picked up the story from FFC Mariners’s shithousery on here.
Dave's alright, just doing his job.

It's pretty obvious that Corica is in trouble and Monty is the form coach of the AL. Sydney have coveted our successful coaches ever since season one.

I know though that Monty is very happy and settled on the Coast. Hopefully that will keep him here until a decent English prospect comes along.

marinermick

Dave's alright, just doing his job.

It's pretty obvious that Corica is in trouble and Monty is the form coach of the AL. Sydney have coveted our successful coaches ever since season one.

I know though that Monty is very happy and settled on the Coast. Hopefully that will keep him here until a decent English prospect comes along.

Doing his job by making up shit with no fact checking or quotes? Okay then.

Allreet?

Doing his job by making up shit with no fact checking or quotes? Okay then.
How do you know there was no fact checking? I get info all the time which I agree not to attribute (or even publish sometimes) - DL probably does the same.

Mind you, most of my stuff is opinion or analysis so I don't need to do much fact checking.

marinermick

How do you know there was no fact checking? I get info all the time which I agree not to attribute (or even publish sometimes) - DL probably does the same.

Mind you, most of my stuff is opinion or analysis so I don't need to do much fact checking.

There was no opinion or analysis. He is making a claim. It is up to him to provide the evidence.

There was no quote, source or comment from any expert. Gutter journalism from someone with a history of this bullshit.

Last edited:

Coastalraider

100% Monty would be of interest. But I can’t help but feel that Fc underestimate just how unattractive they currently are as a club, and just how attractive we are.
They have spent the entirety of the A league being the big budget, successful, shining light down the road - that balance is swinging and I don’t think they realise it. Apart from budget of course!

Big Al

I was thinking bout the Smurfs and Monty and while its not gonna happen, I wouldn't be surprised if Monty is on Citehs radar.
Interesting, everything matches except maybe his desire to change states but could open up a lot of avenues in the city group.

I think Rich has shown he will play hard ball and won’t be a pushover like we have been in the past.

I think Monty would go back to UK but you never know but for now he’s about to put himself in the esteemed mariners coaches record books with a GF appearance and hopefully win

FFC Mariner

Interesting, everything matches except maybe his desire to change states but could open up a lot of avenues in the city group.

I think Rich has shown he will play hard ball and won’t be a pushover like we have been in the past.

I think Monty would go back to UK but you never know but for now he’s about to put himself in the esteemed mariners coaches record books with a GF appearance and hopefully win
It's completely made up.

Big Al

It's completely made up.
Yeah i know but just going of @Insertnamehere idea of who would be interested in him I agree with his ideas as the basis of the clubs are similar except they can afford more. Eventually he will go somewhere and City group has a certain appeal long term to his career opportunities however i think like many do his next step will be straight to UK

Huddo

Yeah i know but just going of @Insertnamehere idea of who would be interested in him I agree with his ideas as the basis of the clubs are similar except they can afford more. Eventually he will go somewhere and City group has a certain appeal long term to his career opportunities however i think like many do his next step will be straight to UK

It may be true, City does has a level of appeal because of their willingness to trade and move players.
But Sydney is f**kin stupid, who's moved on from Sydney? King (to Denmark)? Arnie (to a position know one else wanted, and the FFA could afford to replace)?

Last edited:

Insertnamehere

Ultimately Wiltshire (Freudian slip for a knife brand) is here to take over from Monty when he goes. Can't seen him waiting indefinitely while Monty builds a dynasty.

Can't say I'd be thrilled with Monty going anywhere but back to the UK. But I assume he has a settled family here?

Huddo

Ultimately Wiltshire (Freudian slip for a knife brand) is here to take over from Monty when he goes. Can't seen him waiting indefinitely while Monty builds a dynasty.

Can't say I'd be thrilled with Monty going anywhere but back to the UK. But I assume he has a settled family here?

He also has a UEFA Pro licence, that he got after his family settled here, that should give you a clue as to his direction he wants his career to go, and an understanding to the level of his ambition.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami