• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariner stuff not worthy of a whole thread

JackMariner

Listen to the radio news in the car just now the 15:00 news on Coat MMM the former 2GO...

In there sports section, they spoke about the NRL, the AFL, Cricket but nothing about the A-L and nothing about the Mariners...

Planning to send em a F U email...
The got a FU telephone call from me. I have changed station CoastFM now, sure the music might be a little dated but hats off from me to people that volunteer the services to provide pretty good entertainment and enjoyment to coasties and they do at least support us unlike MMM and CCLC

marinermick

The got a FU telephone call from me. I have changed station CoastFM now, sure the music might be a little dated but hats off from me to people that volunteer the services to provide pretty good entertainment and enjoyment to coasties and they do at least support us unlike MMM and CCLC

Coast FM have supported from day one and is the only broadcasting channel that has provided coverage for every single competitive match for their respective A-League team - A-League, FFA Cup, ACL etc.

Pretty amazing achievement for a small community radio station. ABC radio haven’t provided this consistency and they dump the football for cricket constantly.

And in response to FFC Mariner’s comment that “is FM still a thing”, there are plenty of oldies that rely on the radio coverage because they don’t have Fox and certainly now Paramount. Not to mention the people who listen at work.

Avoca

Coast FM have supported from day one and is the only broadcasting channel that has provided coverage for every single competitive match for their respective A-League team - A-League, FFA Cup, ACL etc.

Pretty amazing achievement for a small community radio station. ABC radio haven’t provided this consistency and they dump the football for cricket constantly.

And in response to FFC Mariner’s comment that “is FM still a thing”, there are plenty of oldies that rely on the radio coverage because they don’t have Fox and certainly now Paramount. Not to mention the people who listen at work.
There’s been something stale & rotten at the ABC for a long time. Indeed, they don’t give a hoot about football.

booney

There’s been something stale & rotten at the ABC for a long time. Indeed, they don’t give a hoot about football.
As most of our pollies support AFL,League and Union the ABC bends over backwards to support those codes in an attempt to appease them regarding the perceived left wing bias most LNP pollies think the national broadcaster has.Cricket is regarded as the "national game" so gets lots of coverage even though interest in the game has slipped a lot in the past decade or so.

midfielder

Well done... mate stick it up em...

Yep.... I often listen to the call and have over the years.... because of that its always been my go to station on the Coast....
As most of our pollies support AFL,League and Union the ABC bends over backwards to support those codes in an attempt to appease them regarding the perceived left wing bias most LNP pollies think the national broadcaster has.Cricket is regarded as the "national game" so gets lots of coverage even though interest in the game has slipped a lot in the past decade or so.
+++++++99999999

+++++++++++999999999

...In regards to the ABC.

Poorly written, but I agree with what the writer was getting at...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami