• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariner stuff not worthy of a whole thread

Wombat

Sorry I meant within the stadium. There doesn't look to be a designated away area, so was wondering where would be the best section to buy tickets if we want to be grouped together?

The info posted around the buses doesn't seem to confirm where the tickets are seated.

Mate,
Im not going but im tipping you can go wherever you want. So buy a GA and wander down to the Yellow shirts and tell the security you a mariners and want to go through.
it has never failed for me

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
So , wondering if Shaun is gonna file a complaint after the total BS the security and coppers tried to pull at Welligong

pjennings

So , wondering if Shaun is gonna file a complaint after the total BS the security and coppers tried to pull at Welligong
I doubt he will. While the coppers and/or security lied, the chanting and standing are against the stadium guidelines for a Covid-safe stadium. Shaun handled it with diplomacy and a minimum of fuss. I doubt there is much to be gained by filing a complaint, in fact, it may be detrimental to future games.

Coastalraider

I doubt he will. While the coppers and/or security lied, the chanting and standing are against the stadium guidelines for a Covid-safe stadium. Shaun handled it with diplomacy and a minimum of fuss. I doubt there is much to be gained by filing a complaint, in fact, it may be detrimental to future games.
Yep spot on. I totally understand why people are upset, but it is the police's job to enforce current guidelines, and they were obviously being breached. Also wondered why the videos of the bus trips were getting posted without people wearing masks, thought that was a requirement as well on public transport (not sure on hired bus on which tickets are sold..). again, low risk but bad optics. But it was awesome to see the atmosphere.

marinermick

Yep spot on. I totally understand why people are upset, but it is the police's job to enforce current guidelines, and they were obviously being breached. Also wondered why the videos of the bus trips were getting posted without people wearing masks, thought that was a requirement as well on public transport (not sure on hired bus on which tickets are sold..). again, low risk but bad optics. But it was awesome to see the atmosphere.

It’s just when a copper blatantly lies and says it comes directly from Greg O’Rouke there is an issue. It actually undermines policing in our state and should almost be a sackable offence.

Pirate Pete

There were probably breaches left, right and centre yesterday.
But the police chose that fight to pick.
But hey at least the young bloke wiped over the stainless steel handrail a dozen times during the game.
Did anyone else read the email before the game.

• In line with advice from NSW Public Health, we ask you limit singing and chanting (where possible).

style_cafe

There were probably breaches left, right and centre yesterday.
But the police chose that fight to pick.
But hey at least the young bloke wiped over the stainless steel handrail a dozen times during the game.
Did anyone else read the email before the game.

• In line with advice from NSW Public Health, we ask you limit singing and chanting (where possible).
I thought they did Pete.
Whenever,the Nix had the ball they were quiet but when we had the ball it wasn`t possible to limit the singing and chanting...:popcorn:

The only thing that was really weird was the "Who do we sing for" chant.
Can we please change that "we sing for Mariner`s"
Especially when the Nix were wearing an all yellow strip...:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

Allreet?

Allreet?

I've been inventing some team nicknames for my own personal use but some may find them amusing. Why not have a competition?

Eleanor Clisby

Jinnan Tongyik

Royce Rowles

Fizzy Nisbet

Tiger (or Eastern Spotted) Kuol

Birra Mas Fina

Loch StensNess

Tina Urena

Captain Smith Bozanic

There’s any number of nicknames we can’t use for Stef Nigro. I’d love to call him Aggro, but he’s not really… Iggy?

It may have been invented by a Sydney FC fan but you can’t go past the Wizard of Woy Woy

bikinigirl

I've been inventing some team nicknames for my own personal use but some may find them amusing. Why not have a competition?

Eleanor Clisby

Jinnan Tongyik

Royce Rowles

Fizzy Nisbet

Tiger (or Eastern Spotted) Kuol

Birra Mas Fina

Loch StensNess

Tina Urena

Captain Smith Bozanic

There’s any number of nicknames we can’t use for Stef Nigro. I’d love to call him Aggro, but he’s not really… Iggy?

It may have been invented by a Sydney FC fan but you can’t go past the Wizard of Woy Woy

. the hubby has recently been referring to Clisby as Jacqueline whenever he ... umm, has a moment of underperformance

... but he will henceforth be known as Eleanor :piralaugh: ... not sure if it carries across generations, but i love it

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami