• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariner stuff not worthy of a whole thread

Big Al

Hi all, I want to buy a new Jersey for my son. Does anyone know where he can try them on and then buy one?
Not sure they been released yet. They weren't at rebel during the week but as Tevor said they were at the members pack day at pluim last year for the 1st time, so I'd also expect them to be there today

BaysideMariner

Not sure they been released yet. They weren't at rebel during the week but as Tevor said they were at the members pack day at pluim last year for the 1st time, so I'd also expect them to be there today
Thanks for the reply. I went there today but got told by someone at the membership desk that they think they will be available at the first game.

MagpieMariner

Nothing new at the Rebel stand today. Didn't bother asking as I'm not getting anything new (except the cap in the membership package) until I eyeball the new strip on the pitch.

Big Al

Thanks for the reply. I went there today but got told by someone at the membership desk that they think they will be available at the first game.
Yeah I went and was disappointed to see old merchandise on offer. Pretty poor. It was released like a month ago.
I know it a money saving project but its so shit.

Rebel had jackets last week that had the academy logo on them. Not even the Mariners one. Sure they were on $35.

Two weeks to go and they hype the season and tou can't buy merchandise.

Pack was nice. Like the scarf and hat is good but i like last
Nothing new at the Rebel stand today. Didn't bother asking as I'm not getting anything new (except the cap in the membership package) until I eyeball the new strip on the pitch.
the strip didn't look to bad in the flesh. Better than the pictures.

The OSC had one as well as the player presentation

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Are other teams having the same problem with new jerseys not being available?
It's frustrating - they NEED to be available at a day like today. Offer them as a small discount too - that'll even get more people in the door.

JoyfulPenguin

Are other teams having the same problem with new jerseys not being available?
It's frustrating - they NEED to be available at a day like today. Offer them as a small discount too - that'll even get more people in the door.
Was reading about other fan family days and it sounded like City had there's, Victory didn't, Adelaide won't for a while, Jets won't have them at their family day and no word from any other others. Western Sydney always seem to struggle to get their's out though, I feel this is a supplier problem rather than a club one.

Big Al

Less than two weeks till wacking day.

Lets get the long weekend out of the way and bring on the jets. How bloody long has it been.

Tevor

It's 'wear your team colours' day at work today (given that I'm in Melbourne), so I'm here in my CCM Jersey and scarf. Man, wearing this stuff all day is just getting me so damn excited for next weekend.....it's all I can do to not break out into singing.

And way too many people are asking 'oh, who's your jersey? Who are they?'

FFS.....
They are confused because it has sleeves.

Pirate Pete

It's 'wear your team colours' day at work today (given that I'm in Melbourne), so I'm here in my CCM Jersey and scarf. Man, wearing this stuff all day is just getting me so damn excited for next weekend.....it's all I can do to not break out into singing.

And way too many people are asking 'oh, who's your jersey? Who are they?'

FFS.....

I hope you're wearing the full kit.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member