• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariner stuff not worthy of a whole thread

Insertnamehere

Football Manager 2022 is free on Amazon Prime Gaming (part of your subscription if you have Prime) from today until end of Sep (you keep it forever if you claim it), it includes the A-League teams, obvs I'll be playing as CCMFC!
Played CM then FM from the late 90s. Not a fan of FM since about 2016. Tried 22 for about 40 hrs, can't get into it.

Melange

Football Manager 2022 is free on Amazon Prime Gaming (part of your subscription if you have Prime) from today until end of Sep (you keep it forever if you claim it), it includes the A-League teams, obvs I'll be playing as CCMFC!
Nooooo! I'd just kicked the habit! Was starting to become a bit too obsessed

Rising Sun

It’s Keepup, another APL success story. Terrible app and some articles are cringe worthy.
I thought that article was lazily written and quite clunky to read, but in fairness to the author, he did do a very good article on Hutcho a couple of weeks ago - link below.

Suspect there was a side conversation with Hutcho about the Mariners pipeline when he was preparing the first article and it looks like the author threw together a story in a spare half hour because he was desperate for cash or keepup was desperate for content.

midfielder

Given the experience hutch is having in the US and the time he had with Ange in Japan... could be the perfect replacement for Monty he he goes

Last edited:

Tevor

Given the experience hutch is having in the US and the time he had with Ange in Japan... could be the perfect replacement for Monty he he goes
Agree however I think we will have Monty for a while, young settled family in Oz and after one season he has done well. Would take a good job offer to move him I feel and that may come if he can show consistency with our squad over three or more years. Hutch by then may be after something more than an A League gaffer job.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred