• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Marinators ladies team

Nessie

thanks T. Leave it with me, as by look at the map, im best leaving the kids with my sister, to long of a trip with a 9 7 4 and 2yr old lol. So i'll talk to her and see what she says, can let you know by probably sunday, if i can come along, and help you guys out :) :)

HoneySoy

I want to convey big thanks to T for being a patient coach and also for preparing entertaining training sessions.

It would be a shame if the Marinators ladies did not display our best effort because we were short a few subs.  If anyone else knows someone who would like a fun day out please invite them along.  We are very welcoming.  T even gave us Milky Ways at the first training.

HoneySoy

lamese said:
I want to convey big thanks to T for being a patient coach and also for preparing entertaining training sessions.

It would be a shame if the Marinators ladies did not display our best effort because we were short a few subs.  If anyone else knows someone who would like a fun day out please invite them along.  We are very welcoming.  T even gave us Milky Ways at the first training.

Oh yeah, and thanks to Lowenna and T for driving from Sydney for training last night.

Alicia

lamese said:
lamese said:

Oh yeah, and thanks to Lowenna and T for driving from Sydney for training last night.

We should also thank Bear & Jimmy for being our extra players when we had a mini game.

Acceptance speech over.  :piralaugh:

marconigirl

Alicia said:
lamese said:
lamese said:

We should also thank Bear & Jimmy for being our extra players when we had a mini game.

Acceptance speech over.  :piralaugh:

Yes, Thankyou T for being such a great coach... :D You have made it very enjoyable.. :D
And Bear and Jimmy thanks for helping out last night..

marconigirl

I couldn't find the link of the map on the Dinamo Marinators vs Loco cove thread so i googled it and found this website which is obviously lokomotivecoves home page, but it shows where the "Brazilian" section is..  http://www.lokomotivcove.com/Centennial_Pk.jpg

T

Thanks to everyone to putting in some effort at training and keeping on going even when you wanted to stop.
See you all tomorrow morning bright and early.... well probably not bright, as I know I'm usually not in the morning.

marconigirl

Alicia said:

Thank you also to George (Sam's dad) who has helped us at the last few training sessions... :D :eek:verhead:

nutmeg

If any of the girls wanna get together a little bit earlier on wednesday for a kick around let me know.

T

Thanks to the organisation of the 6aside comp, my game has been re-schedualed to 7.20pm, which is right in the middle of our training session.... I can't make it earlier as then those coming from Syd can't make it, and if its later its too dark. Can change it to Thurs day though.... Please let me know what works best for ppl. If anyone wants to have a run early on Wed that can also be accomodated.

marconigirl

I can do Thursday... (means I can go to Trivia tomorrow night..  :vhappy:)
I may come for a 'run' earlier on Wednesday depends on if I am working or not...

T

If you know of anyone not on the forum that needs to know about the changes please let them know.....  :thumbup:

Alicia

Lucky I just checked.  Stuck at home today due to the hell that is the F3 and the pacific highway.  Thursday is fine with me.

Same place?

T

Alicia said:
Lucky I just checked.  Stuck at home today due to the hell that is the F3 and the pacific highway.  Thursday is fine with me.

Same place?

Yep, Lisarow high school... 7pm Thurs, will be at Lisarow high tomorrow at bout 6pm for those who can't make it thurs or want an extra run

T

Ok ladies, I need to get final numbers for the game on Sat...  :grouphug:
1. Me
2. Chimmi
3. Nutmeg
4. Alicia
5. Lamese
6. Marconi Girl
7. Tuggeragirl (Sam)
8. Eryn
9. Pom Pom

Please add your name if you will definatly be able to make it on Sat or contact me on 0401 812 588.

T

marconigirl said:
It's not fair, the guys have 17 (heaps of subs) and we have 9 people (not enough for a proper team...):(

A fair few ppl have indicated that they may play, but I now need definates.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred