• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Marinators ladies team

Chimmi

Okies - just letting everyone know that unless it is raining at 6:45pm training will still be on tonight

marconigirl

excellent...:D
I was just wondering about that...
storming (thunder/lightning) around Epping/WPH but not much rain atm...
So I might as well head up and see what happens....
See you at 7:15...

T

Training is off due to the weather.... next training will be on Sun....

marconigirl

That's okay.. :D
I need to get my mileage up... :D
and I got to read my book while waiting..
WHat time is Sunday? People were saying afternoon??? or am I wrong?

T

kevrenor said:
T said:
Great, Marconigirl has driven up and is just driving into the park now! Anyone there?
I drove up to, and still have to make the drive back down.... unfortunatly it was too wet to train. Given that I couldn't get a decent weather report for the coast I couldn't make the call any earlier and was hoping that the weather would not be too bad. And unfortunatly couldn't log onto the web untill after 6. Training on Sun arvo, as it is way to hot in the morning, unless ppl want to train at 7am  :-\.

Training will be at 5.15pm.... If anyone can't make please let me know. Training will be across the road from the CCLC.

nutmeg

T said:
kevrenor said:
T said:
Great, Marconigirl has driven up and is just driving into the park now! Anyone there?
I drove up to, and still have to make the drive back down.... unfortunatly it was too wet to train. Given that I couldn't get a decent weather report for the coast I couldn't make the call any earlier and was hoping that the weather would not be too bad. And unfortunatly couldn't log onto the web untill after 6. Training on Sun arvo, as it is way to hot in the morning, unless ppl want to train at 7am  :-\.

Training will be at 5.15pm.... If anyone can't make please let me know. Training will be across the road from the CCLC.

The sydney game starts at 5

Alicia

nutmeg said:
T said:
kevrenor said:
T said:

The sydney game starts at 5

Yep. Sydney game starts at 5 and I'd really like to watch it :)

T

Well looks like its going to rain all weekend, so I'd say training will be a no go.

T

Ok, seeing as training was not possible this weekend Wed night will be on, provided the rain stops of course.
Due to the fact that I have a 6aside game at 6, will have to move training to Pluim park on the training field at 7pm. Please be there and ready to start by then.

marconigirl

I got this of the other site...

Perm said:
Re: Time Schedule and Ladies match

Ladies match followed by the Mens match.

So:
3pm Ladies
approx. 4.30pm Mens

Although it'd be good to get everyone there from 3pm and supporting the girls and have everyone staying until the completion of the mens match.

Does this mean that we have a 90 min game? or only 60 min then a break before the boys game!?!?!?

pompom

my broken toe got worse but i will still play
BUT WE NEED SUBS SO GIRLS!!!!!!!
put your names down if your not already playing
WE NEED YOU!!!!

T

We really really need a few more players...... Especially if we are playing 40min halves. Was hoping to play 30min halves......
Please, please anyone out there who wants to play.
WE NEED YOU!!!

Nessie

ive been tossing up to do this or not, cause of my kids (can try for a sitter but not 100% sure on that, so might have to bring them), but if you need people i'll put my hand up for it. First though were is the game being played at???

T

Nessie said:
ive been tossing up to do this or not, cause of my kids (can try for a sitter but not 100% sure on that, so might have to bring them), but if you need people i'll put my hand up for it. First though were is the game being played at???
Ok game time is 3pm, "Brazillian" Field in Centennial Park on Sat 2nd of Feb. There is a link for the Map on the Dinamo marinators vs Loco cove thread.

Training will be on Sun morning at 9am at the Leagues club park.... and next Wed at 7pm at Lisarow HS.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred